Visit Rick Stein at BANNISTERS, BANNISTERS PAVILION or CUPITT'S WINERY!
Stay at MEDUSA!
- Privacy, Tranquility, Space, Style
- 7 Bdrms. Multiple living areas. Lush bush setting
- Comfortably sleeps 15
- 7 night minimum during High Season (Sun to Sun)
- Sister property 'Villa Medusal ocated nearby (600m)
- Villa Medusa sleeps 10 people
- Strictly no bucks/hens or other similar parties.
- 5 King Beds
- 5 Single Beds
Two separate dwellings set amongst towering native Australian gum trees and sub-tropical gardens.
- 7 bedrooms over 2 separate dwellings
- All rooms, balconies & decks overlook natural bush reserve
- Narrawallee Beach < 1km away
- Mollymook beach 1km away
- Patrolled beaches during Summer
- 900m to the local shopping/cafes/restaurant
- Milton and Ulladulla just five minutes away
- DVD library
- Books & Games
- Two reverse-cycle Air Conditioners in Main House. Fans too.
- Washing Machine, Dryer & Clothes line.
- Luxurious professionally laundered linen/towels
Other local attractions include:
- Golf - two local courses (one a championship course)
- Surf School (Narrawallee Beach is closest)
- Wineries - Cupitts
- Rick Stein's Bannisters Restaurant
- Bannisters Pavilion Hotel (Opened Dec 2015)
- Fishing - numerous popular fishing points
- Funland @ Ulladulla (for kids)
- Antique Shopping (in Milton)
- Bush Walking
- Extremely spacious
- Fully equipped KITCHEN with Dishwasher
- Seperate dining and lounge rooms
- Music/Relaxation Room
- An all-weather family-size fully screened verandah
- Additional family-size decked-balcony
- Two bathrooms (one with large, deep bath)
- Four bedrooms:
- Bedroom 1 - King Bed
- Bedroom 2 - King Bed
- Bedroom 3 - Two Singles
- Bedroom 4 - Single + Trundle (loft style - kids love it)
Cottage - Lower level (separate entrance)
- Two bedrooms
- Bedroom 5 - King Bed
- Bedroom 6 - King bed
- Both bedrooms access interconnecting ensuite bathroom
Cottage - Upper level (separate entrance)
- One Bedroom
- Bedroom 7 - King Bed
- Single bed in living area.
- Bush Balcony
- Lounge and TV
- Off-street parking for four cars (two undercover)
- Extensive gardens with shaded areas, tables & chairs
- Gazebo, BBQ, decks and balconies
- Abundance of flora in the lush sub-tropical bush setting
- Pathways around the property
- Why not bask in the sun on the north facing balcony?
- Read a book in the tranquil bush-view screened verandah?
- Take a bush walk through to Mollymook Bowling Club
- Take a 10 min walk to glorious Narrawallee Beach
- Have a BBQ on the north facing balcony
- Watch a DVD on the 42in screen
- Curl-up to an in-room DVD
- Put another log on the fire
The kids may prefer to splash and paddle in the safety of the nearby Narrawallee inlet/oasis? Bring an inflatable boat and tow the kids around the inlet or swim across into the crystal clear depths?
FAMILY GROUPS and FRIENDS
MEDUSA is ideally suitable for large extended families or groups of families/friends wanting to stay together to socialise. There is plenty of space for peace & quiet too, or to get away form the family crowd. Medusa is in easy walking distance to two of the finest beaches the South Coast has to offer. The fenced secure property allows children to run around from sunrise to sunset. Make use of the recently refurbished KITCHEN/APPLICANCES or choose from the many local clubs, cafes and restaurants nearby. The local fish co-op is a must for fresh seafood.
Medusa also has a sister property in Mollymook - Medusa Luxe Pool & Beach. 150m to the Beach (also listed on STAYZ - property ID 91098 or search for Medusa). Medusa LP&B accommodates 12 people and is only 600m down the road from Medusa on the way to Narrawallee Beach. (Medusa LP&B currently under construction. Ready January 2018).
Bring the extended family and book both properties!Get the full listing »