A magnificent and substantial bluestone fronted Mansion.
An exclusive and private hideaway in beautiful North Adelaide that can accommodate your entire group, for business, special family or sporting events.
Timara Mansion exudes traditional character and charm, and it is a unique and substantial home set over 1000sqm of land.
Make your trip truly memorable by staying in the best part of Adelaide, across from North Adelaide Golf Course and picturesque parklands, and yet so close to all the city has to offer. Wonderful location to explore Adelaide City and beyond!
Perfect central base for day trips to the beach, Adelaide foothills, Hahndorf, or Barossa Valley and McLaren Vale wineries.
Everything you expect from a Mansion:
* Grand entry foyer with sweeping double staircase
* Grand rooms with intricate cornices and ceiling rose detailing
* Marble fireplaces and high soaring ceilings,
* Polished floorboards
* Fully equipped kitchen
* Walk in shower in all bathrooms
* Spa bath in Master bedroom
* Comprehensive library with large study desk
* All bedroom linen (sheets, quilts, blankets) towels and essentials provided
* Ducted gas heating and air-conditioning /cooling
* Established beautiful garden, with numerous Palm trees
* Porta cot/ high chair provided free on request
* Laundry facilites, washing machine and dryer
* Free unlimited high speed wifi throughout
Ground floor -
1. Private wing with separate external entry if required. Queen bed and bathroom. Comprehensive Library with study desk, and private courtyard.
Mezzanine floor -
2. Huge bedroom with Queen size bed, and sofa bed if required. Own ensuite (walk in shower).
First floor -
3. Master Suite with King bed, walk-in robes and ensuite with walk-in shower and separate Spa bath.
4. Queen size bed, built in robes.
5. Double Bed, built in robes. Shared main bathroom (walk-in shower, separate toilet)
6. 2 Single beds.
7. 2 Single beds.
Additional single fold out bed and infant cot can be set up in any room if required.
Guests have access to all living areas, kitchen, and dining room.
The number of beds made available will be in accordance with the number of guests staying.
Ample free and unlimited street parking out front.
Guests do not have access to the storeroom and private garage.
Easy walk (10mins) to numerous bars, cafes and restaurants along O'Connell St and throughout North Adelaide. Across from the Adelaide Aquatic Centre with indoor heated swimming pools.
By car - easy 5 min drive (2 km) to Adelaide Oval, Entertainment Centre, Convention Centre, Festival Theatre, and Casino.
Buses - just around the corner, taking you directly into the city centre.
Cyling paths just metres away, which to connects to Linear Park (River Torrens).
Strictly NO parties, loud noises or disturbances to the neighbours. This is a peaceful, residential neighbourhood in an exclusive well established area.
Smoking is permitted outside only.
All lights and appliances, including split system air conditioner/heater must be turned off upon leaving the property.
The house is to be returned clean and tidy, and in the same condition it was given in.
Special care is to be taken carrying luggage upstairs - please do not drag suitcases as any damage to the polished wooden staircase/ treads will be charged.
Please advise of any breakages or faults by sms or email immediately.Get the full listing »