Search GuyAPS2 and GuyAPS3 on youtube for a video tour of the property!
This is a HUGE house divided to two big, private insulated units - Upstairs is A/C 4 bedroom 2 bathroom and downstairs is A/C 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. EACH is about 100+ sqm internally and upstairs also features a 34 sqm deck with stunning views to the mountains. Each has a full kitchen and a full laundry room.
They are both rented out individually as well so do check my other listings if you need only half the space.
NEW - Fastest NBN Wifi Internet - 100Mbps!
* 4 Bedrooms + 2 bathrooms (1 Ensuite), huge fully stocked kitchen and a big dining + lounge with a 55" UHD TV (+ 40" TVs in 3 bedrooms).
* This is like renting a full house - the top level is huge and completely separated from the downstairs unit (also on Airbnb) and very private (and also completely SOUND PROOFED from downstairs!).
* Very big kitchen with a stove, cooktop, microwave, dishwasher, toaster, ALDI coffee machine (capsules) and kettle, and lots of utensils.
* Aircon in 3 of the bedrooms and in the living room.
* Super comfortable beds, excellent quality mattresses and pillows with luxurious threads cotton linen.
* Laundry room with washing machine and dryer for your convenience. Also supplied - Roomba and normal vacuum cleaners, Steamer, Iron and Ironing board.
* I usually supply laundry powder and fabric softener, soap and shampoo and other necessities.
* 2 Bedrooms (one very big master bedroom), each with a full bathroom attached!
* 40" HDTVs in the bedrooms and in the lounge.
* Full gas kitchen with everything you need! Same facilities as upstairs except for dishwasher.
* Both bedrooms have big walk in robes.
* Powerful inverter aircon in the main area.
* There is plenty of on street parking, also you can park in front of the driveway on the street level.
* Thai place, Dominoes, Sushi train, Subway Baskin Robbins and more are 3 minutes walking distance away. ALDI, Close, Woolies, Target, BigW, Kmart and many more are 2 minutes drive away in Mt Ommaney. A few minutes drive to Darra with a lot of Vietnamese and Chinese restaurants to choose from!
Jamboree Heights is a quiet family oriented leafy suburb with the benefit of being very close to everything thanks to excellent roads connecting to the rest of Brisbane - Only one traffic light to the Gold Coast (on the M5 and Logan Motorways), and only 15 mins drive to Brisbane CBD! You are very close to some great attractions like Lone Pine Koala Sanctuary, Rocks Riverside park, wild kangaroos and a very big shopping mall 1 minute drive away.
15 minutes drive to the CBD, or 25-30 minutes by bus. You can walk to Mt Ommaney Shopping centre which has Coles, Woolworths and Aldi as well as KMart and Big W and many other stores, as well as 3 different Sushi take aways and many more food options. There are many authentic Vietnamese restaurants in Darra that are fantastic and very cheapGet the full listing »