The Waterfront is a spacious, well-furnished 6 bedroom home with spectacular sweeping views of Wallis Lake from multiple bedrooms, kitchen, and lounge room.
The house comfortably sleeps 6-12 people and is ideally suited to accommodate 1-3 families. The common area comprises a large open-plan living space including kitchen and dining areas - opening onto an enormous veranda and additional undercover outdoor dining deck. The lounge room with TV has a kids play corner stocked with board games and plenty of books, all with lake views, also opening onto the veranda. Witness wildlife animals at your backyard (kangaroos, deers, swans, pelicans, rabbits and kookaburras).
Sleep soundly in Sheridan bed sheets + Sheridan bath and face towels to relax after a long day.
Cook up a storm with our newly purchased Weber Spirit 2 BBQ and newly upgraded indoor and outdoor dining furniture.
Being a waterfront lake house it is cool during the summer times with the lake breeze coming in, while in winter it is my absolute favorite, enjoying the beautiful outdoor views without the mozzies.
The house is situated on a northerly aspect, allowing guests to enjoy the beautiful sunrise and sunsets.
The air here is fresh and revitalising.
Bedroom 1: One Queen bedroom (with en-suite bathroom and walk-in wardrobe)
Bedroom 2: One Queen bedroom (with en-suite WC)
Bedroom 3: One Queen size bed (with en-suite)
Bedroom 4: One Queen bed
Bedroom 5: One Double bed
Bedroom 6: Two Single beds
2 televisions (large TV with xbox and netflix in living room and a large TV + super Nintendo in the Queen bedroom with the ensuite)
Sound bar for music player (for phones and Bluetooth devices
Xbox 1 with various games
Ceiling fans in all rooms and living area to keep everyone nice and cool
Charcoal BBQ stand (Charcoal for BBQ not supplied)
Double garage with ample parking space
Oven, microwave, dishwasher, ceramic cook-top and fridge
Washing machine and dryer
Direct lake access with private Jetty
Pillows, Linen and Sheridan Towels for the 12 guests
Extra throws available
YOU NEED TO BRING:
Your favourite beach toys, windsurf boards, surfboards, and canoes!
Insect repellent + sun block
We boast some of the best selection of beaches not only in Australia but probably worldwide. One Mile Beach, Forster was voted number five of The Guardian Australia’s Top 10 Best Australian Beaches in December 2013 . Hey, I agree its a top beach but equally as good, if not better is Elizabeth Beach, Shelley Beach, Blueys Beach, Boomerang beach, Cellito, Number One Beach (Seal Rocks) list goes on.
So depending on the conditions of wind, swell and state of mind, you can get to one of the best beaches in Australia in no time at all to enjoy swimming, surfing, fishing, diving, snorkelling or just to soak up some sun, sand is close to town but you will need a car.
WHAT OUR GUEST SAY
• It’s a nice place to stay for families and friends for who would like to escape from city lifestyle for a while! The house is clean and well appointed! Mallee, Sydney (Jun 2018)
• Well suited with lovely lake views. Ann, Sydney (Apr 2018)
• We enjoyed our trip with friends and had a lot of fun fishing. The place is amazing. Jasmine, Sydney (Mar 2018)
• Place was very awesome, had an amazing time at the various beaches very close to the house. Has a great outdoor area for a night with friends. Great stay! John, Sydney (Feb 2018)
• A exquisite, tranquil and peaceful setting. Amazing deck and facilities in a beautiful location. Nick, Sydney (Jan 2018)
• A place loved, blessed and cared for by the owners and we can comfortably call home. Fantastic lake view and rustic country interior layout with private and convenient access to the lake and jetty (perfect for fishing). Tony, Sydney (Nov 2017)Get the full listing »