MONT ISLE is a quality holiday home which boasts so many features you feel like you are in your own private resort. Whether you are looking for a family reunion or immediate family milestone birthday the property is all you could ever wish for.
It is important when you enquire that you do so with the understanding we value our neighbours and have in place strict rules regarding noise. See more information below.
One night bookings are $800.00 per night and don’t include Fridays and Saturdays, long weekends or December and January. If there happens to be a vacancy three weeks prior to your required date, we will take a one night booking over December and January.
There's plenty of separate/private areas where you can relax and unwind. This large holiday home has a definite Wow factor. Panoramic views of San Remo and sea views from the roof deck and from the large upstairs lounge/living areas and main upstairs bedroom. You and your guests will enjoy everything the house and nearby beaches has to offer.
Mont Isle's exclusive features include an 11 Seat heated Spa off the lower deck (spa is an optional extra cost between $300-$550 per stay). Mont Isle is only 1 block to the nearest beautiful safe beach with views across to the island bridge and San Remo. We also have a Bali Hut with a day bed and sun-lounges plus large outdoor umbrellas for your relaxation.
Local shops, surf shop, fish and chip, pizza, kebabs, bar/cafe, small supermarket and liquor shop plus others are only a ten minute walk from the property.
- 2 indoor Family Dining areas
- 3 indoor lounge areas
- 6 bedrooms
- 1 study
- 4 bathrooms
- Total of 5 toilets
- Powder Room
- Laundry with laundry powder available
- Panoramic roof top deck area with 360 degree views
- View Sunrise & Sunset & lights of San Remo at dusk
- Three large deck areas on 3 levels for entertaining & BBQ
- Fully enclosed private rear garden area
- Double gate entry for storage of boats & other toys
- Children's beach toys provided
- Laundry powder, dishwashing powder and detergent are provided. As well as tea towels, hand towels and bath mats.
- Liquid hand and shower soap is provided.
About Phillip Island -
The Island can entertain couples, families, groups with such a variety you will want to stay for a few weeks.
- Shops / Cafes & Bars - Rhyll, San Remo & Cowes
- Fairy Penguin Parade
- Family friendly Smiths Beach Surf Beach
- Chocolate Factory with chocolate making and buffet lunches
- Newhaven, Rhyll and Cowes Boat Ramps
- Grand Prix Race Track - Motor Bikes, V8 Super Cars, Classic Race Cars, Driver Training & more
- The Nobbies - Seal colony
- Cowes township with markets, cafes & entertainment for the whole family
- Cowes Ferry
- Koala Park, Wildlife Park & "A Maze'N Things"
- Churchill Island & market
- Numerous galleries
- Bowling Alley, Go Carts, Kids Fun Shed, Mini Golf
- Health Spa and pampering
- Wildlife walking and Bike Tracks
- Golf Course
- Water Slide
- Summer Festivals
- Go Karting
We expect Mont Isle to be left the way you find it. (Tidy and furniture back in it's place). We have cleaners coming in after every stay but request floors to be vacuumed before leaving and dishwashers emptied.
No bucks parties.
Age Group Restrictions may Apply
Bass Coast Shire Council by laws state that noise that could disturb residents cannot occur after 10.30pm over weekends and 9.30pm week nights.
Disturbance to residents is strictly prohibited.
PROBLEMS OR COMPLAINTS
In the case of a problem or complaint, guests must inform the owner immediately so there is a chance to rectify the situation as quickly and efficiently as possible.
Guests must allow repair/service personnel access to the property during reasonable hours.
Bed Linen is $40.00 per bed made up on arrival or $30.00 per bed, that is with linen left out for you to make up your own.
Towels are $8.00 each.
The spa is an extra at $300.00-$550.00 depending on the length of your stay. Two night stays are $350.00.
The spa because of pump noise and how noise carries cannot be used after 10pm weekends and 9.30pm week nights.
The spa is a compulsory option in January and long weekends.
The spa isn’t an option in June and July unless discussed.
One night bookings are for Monday to Thursday nights only.
Access is by key which is in a security box at the house. You will be given the entry code prior to check in.
Check in is 3pm but can be discussed with the owner.
Check out is 10.00am but also can be discussed.Get the full listing »