Enjoy a harbour side stay in one of Sydney’s most exclusive suburbs at Fitzwilliam Road, a modern day sanctuary in the heart of Vaucluse. Only eight kilometres from the Sydney CBD, Vaucluse is located along the South Head Peninsula and offers an unbeatable outlook, with jaw-dropping cliff walk views out over the Tasman Sea or towards the Sydney Harbour. The ultimate in contemporary design, this house to rent in Vaucluse is a unique opportunity for luxury accommodation in Sydney.
Retreat to this exclusive location and enjoy this comfortable yet luxurious home, only a 20 minute drive from the inner city and with transport links close by for you to jump on for a Sydney adventure or corporate visit. With its prized north-to-rear aspect and exclusive lifestyle address, this luxury home to rent is the ultimate family sanctuary characterised by its undeniable luxury, seclusion, and voluminous proportions. The versatile floorplan of the home allows for flexible room configurations, sleeping a maximum of 10 guests in 5 bedrooms with 6 beds, 5 luxury marble bathrooms to easily accommodate a large group. The stunning master bedroom is adjoined with a walk-in robe, exquisite ensuite and breathtaking water views, making getting out of bed a little harder. Further features include a state-of-the-art fully integrated kitchen with Miele appliances and a Butlers' Pantry, a home cinema/media room, soaring ceilings, Foxtel, video intercom, ducted air conditioning plus a double lock-up garage for you to park up to two vehicles securely during your stay.
The home has been cleverly designed by renowned Stubbs Design Tribe to enhance its magnificent backdrop, cooling breezes and abundant natural light. The open plan living design makes for not only a relaxing place to stay but somewhere you will love to entertain. Enjoy the commanding harbour views over Parsley Bay, Manly Beach and beyond, which are taken in from every level of the home, with seamless glass bi-fold doors and floor to ceiling windows that accentuate the magnificence of the surroundings. A credit to its design, the home opens up not only to the water views but to the equally impressive outdoor areas, with multiple entertainers' terraces and alfresco decks, and a mosaic tiled solar heated pool and sunlit lawn to the lower levels. The home is ultra-contemporary throughout, with only the finest of finishes being used for the interior, with wide timber floorboards and elevated ceilings welcoming you to relax in any room.
- Elevated Harbour Views
- Exclusive Location
- Additional living areas
- Outdoor Entertaining
-10 minute walk to Parsley Bay Beach
- 10 minute walk to local cafes / restaurants / convenience store
- 5 minute drive to nearest supermarket (Woolworths, Rose Bay)
- 10 minute drive to Rose Bay Ferry Terminal
Master Suite - King + Full Bathroom
Bedroom 1 - Queen
Bathroom 1 - Shower only
Bedroom 2 - Queen
Bedroom 3 - Two singles
Bedroom 4 - Double
Bathroom 3 - Bath & Shower
Bathroom 4 - Shower only
Additional shower room on pool level.
- Fridge in Butlers pantry is out of order
- Dining table in living area only seats 4 people
- Car is recommended
FITZWILLIAM ROAD is managed by a professional management company that represents the property on behalf of the owner.
• Hotel quality linen & towels
• Essentials (tea, coffee, sugar, milk & sparkling water)
• Cleaning products
• Olive Oil, Salt & Pepper
• Guest Manual with local recommendations
Concierge Services (additional charges may apply):
• Extra housekeeping & linen changes
• Travel cots & highchair rental
• Airport Transfers
• Private Chef / Catering
• Restaurant bookings
• Special requests
Terms & Conditions
While we want you to enjoy your stay we do enforce some important rules:
• Parties are prohibited. If you wish to invite extra guests to the property you must have prior approval from the property manager.
• Do not move any furniture around.
• Wooden floors do not like stiletto heels
• Strictly no smoking inside any part of the property.
• Please use plastic cups / jugs supplied around the pool. (if applicable)
• Please ensure you follow the check out instructions located in the Guest Manual
• Rubbish must be separated into general rubbish and recycling. Excessive rubbish left at the property, over and above the standard bins will be charged back to the guest for removal.
• Noise levels are to be respectful at all times. There is to be no outdoor music or entertaining after 10.30pm. Noise complaints will result in bond deductions and possible eviction. We hate to be so strict but noise is a serious issue and keeping our neighbours happy is of utmost importance.
• Confirmation of your booking and payment of deposit constitutes that you agree to these terms and conditions of renting this property.Get the full listing »