Trinity Beach Getaway is set a street from beautiful Trinity Beach, splendid restaurants and pub. The holiday home is perfect for families and large groups.
It's hard to imagine a better location where you can be rewarded with magnificent sunrises over the Pacific Ocean. Stroll the calm white sandy beach and swim in its temperate waters.
Relax pool side, listen to nature. Sip a drink by the bar whilst the kids have fun in the pool. Go fishing and enjoy endless hours oyster picking at Taylor's Point.
Make this your sanctuary base, while you explore all Cairns has on offer.
Don't miss it.
Feel right at home, as everything needed for a fantastic holiday has been thought of including beach towels, beach chairs, straw hats, picnic baskets, body wash and more.
The home has undergone a renovation. There are several living areas and is fully air-conditioned. There is a new Chef's kitchen with breakfast bar at the centre of the house with four sliding doors leading out to the pool. Three full new bathrooms serve the five debrooms, with two being en-suites, one has a hot tub.
One of the bedrooms is a self contained studio. It has a kitchenette, bar fridge, washer. A big office offers extra lounging space. It has a sofa bed for extra guests.
There are two dining areas and two lounging areas inside and one large outdoor covered patio with bar, multiple dining and lounging spaces. High ceilings throughout, fans and smoke alarms in every room. Quality appliances and beautiful use of cooling timber tiles.
Out and Around Trinity Beach
Your time will be spent mainly outdoors swimming, lounging pool side. Swimming the temperate calm waters of the patrolled white sandy Trinity Beach or sight-seeing.
Trinity Beach is a special place. Early morning you will find fitness fanatics, people with dogs and cyclists all enjoying a walk to the beach, to Earl Hill or the park.
Lunchtime will see you "Puttin' a shrimp on the barbie" at home or one of the many free BBQs provided along the beachfront or by the park. You can be hiring a Kayak, playing tennis, a round of golf or just riding around on the complimentary bike.
In the evenings everyone is out socialising at the local pub, or dining at the one of the many great restaurants. No need for transport, as everything is within walking distance.
One of the best kept secrets is Taylor's Point. A pristine unspoiled piece of paradise only a short walk behind the house. You can climb the point, walk along the beach, have a picnic, go fishing, spot sea turtles.... The possibilities are endless and the views to Double Island.... picture perfect.
HOLIDAY HOME FEATURES:
* Key-less entry - Pin code.
* Unlimited Wifi -Telstra Network
* USB Charging Station - Spare charger + UBS cable Android
* 10 meter (33 feet) lap pool
* Outdoor bar and alfresco undercover patio area
* Fully air conditioned, fans in every room, even outdoors.
* Security/fly screens, smoke alarms, first aid, fire blankets
* Built-ins in every room.
* In-Built Surge protection
* Sleeps 11 guests in 5 bedrooms
* Three Full Bathrooms:
-Family Bathroom: Shower, basin, bath tub, toilet.
-En-suite 1: Shower, basin, toilet
-En-suite 2: Shower, basin, toilet
* 100% Crisp Cotton linen, towels, beach towels, blankets by professional laundry service.
* Hair dryer, iron, alarm clock
* Office with Ethernet and Telephone. Business ready.
* Bluetooth WIFI sound system. Android - IOS compatible.
* Samsung Smart TV - Telstra Roku - Google ChromeCast
* Gourmet Kitchen 900 mm stand alone Smeg 6 burner gas stove, with fan forced oven, wok burner.
* Double door Fridge: Ice on demand, filtered water.
* Microwave and dishwasher. A juicer for tropical fruits.
* Additional kitchenette with bar fridge in Studio.
* Washing Machines x 2 - Dryer x 1
* Undercover and Street Parking for 6 cars.
* Beach towels * Large Bath sheets * Sewing kit
* Pool lounger, pool toys, goggles, swim cap.
* Tennis Rackets
* Bicycle with lock, lights, pump and helmet.
* Cleaning Supplies under sink.
* BBQ Utensils case * BBQ cleaning kit
* Picnic Basket for 12 * Ice bucket *Bottle cooler
* 2 Beach chairs * 6 folding chairs
* Beach bag * Straw hats * umbrella
* Hand soap, body soap, shampoo, two toilet rolls in each bathroom (6) to get you started.
* Tea, Coffee, Sugar, Salt, Pepper, Spices, Oil. Additional pantry items.
* Tourist brochures
BED ONE - Queen Bed with Ensuite - Sleeps 2
BED TWO - Double Bed with Ensuite (Studio) - Sleeps 2
BED THREE - Double Bed + King Single -Sleeps 3
BED FOUR - King Singles x 2 - Fam Bath - Sleeps 2
BED FIVE /OFFICE - Sofa Bed - Sleeps 2
BABIES - TODDLERS Catered for
High Chair - Porta Cot - Baby Change Table - Sleeps Infant 1
Baby floaties, inflatable toys
Single level home - Security gates and doors.
Infants/babies using cot stay free.
We have compiled a useful guide showing where everything is, where to go on tour, how appliances work and what's available nearby. Access through App online after booking.
During your stay I will be a hands-off host. But have a co-hosts near-by. The pool is serviced weekly, gardens fortnightly, and a cleaner servicing the home before and after arrival and departures. Regular cleaning for long stay is available on request. Plenty of sheets and towels to last two weeks. Extra pillows, cushions, throws, blankets, doonas/duvets.
Getting to Trinity Beach Getaway is a breeze.
From Cairns Domestic or International Airport: 16.0 km or 9 Miles. You can hire a car from the airport, get an Uber, a taxi or a shuttle bus. Just a short leisurely drive north from the city to Trinity Beach Getaway will take around 20 minutes in light traffic and up to 30 minutes in peak hour traffic.
Our guests love staying at Trinity Beach Getaway and so will you.
We look forward to hosting you very soon...
Corina & MichaelGet the full listing »