Hillside Paradise is STRICTLY a FAMILY HOLIDAY ACCOMMODATION
NO SCHOOLIES, YOUNG PEOPLE GATHERINGS (under 25's) BUCK or HEN CELEBRATIONS OR PARTIES
Hillside Paradise makes for an affordable getaway for families and large groups as I DO NOT charge per person.
BYO Linen and towels. (See Optional Extras for Linen and towel prices)
When you step inside this almost new home there is no end to the luxury and comfort. This home has five bedrooms, three living areas including formal living room, separate rumpus, and open plan kitchen, living and dining. The rumpus room with sofa bed can be closed off making it a 6th bedroom.
The 40 sq floor plan has been designed to make the most of the natural north facing light with a wide-open hallway and the high 2.7m ceilings, so you feel and enjoy the grandeur from the moment you walk in.
At the front of the house is the 4.5m x4.4m master bedroom, large walk in robe and separate twin basin ensuite that includes a large spa bath.
A formal lounge room with a gas fire place is the perfect place to sit back and relax after a day that Torquay has to offer.
Meet in the middle, the modern open plan kitchen with almost brand new amenities. This area meets the sheltered outdoor alfresco area to the north east, Ideal for entertaining with BBQ and seating for up to 18 people undercover.
At the back of the house are three more bedrooms all with BIR's, family bathroom, separate laundry and toilet.
LINEN AND TOWEL (BYO)
There are linen and towel packages see prices below. Linen Services come in and make up the beds so that your holiday starts from the moment you walk through the door.
Prices are per bed or towel per stay.
• King - $40
• Double - $30
• Single - $25
• Cot - $20
• Towels - $5
If you decide to purchase any of the packages please let us know asap so we can book in this service for your stay.
Bedroom 1 - 1 x King & 1 x Cot
Bedroom 2 - 5 x Single
Bedroom 3 - 5 x Single
Bedroom 4 - 1 x King
Bedroom 5 - 1 x King
Rumpus / Bedroom 6 - 1 x Double Sofa Bed
1 x Ensuite- Spa Bath, Double Shower, Double Sink Vanity and Separate toilet
1 x Powder Room
1 x Full Bathroom
1 x Toilet
LIVING AREAS - INSIDE
Formal Lounge Room
• Table Tennis
• Pool & Snooker Table
• Wii Console & games
• Outside Dining for 18
Driveway x 2 cars
Plenty of free off street parking
• Ducted Air Conditioning
• Central Heating
• Fully equipped Kitchen
• Coffee Machine
• Unlimited Internet
• Board Games
• Wii Console & Games
• DVD Players
• Washing Machine
• Iron & Ironing Board
• High Chair
• Cot – Main Bedroom
• Tea Towels
• Bath Mats
• Hand Towels
• Cooking Oil
• Cooking Salt
• Coffee Beans – Lavazza
• Tea Bags
• Salt & Pepper
• Toilet Paper
• Shower Liquid Soap
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Standard Terms and Conditions of Temporary Holiday Accommodation
Please ensure that you read and agree to the terms and conditions below before check in.
1. STRICTLY NO SCHOOLIES, BUCKS TURN, HENS NIGHT OR GATHERINGS OF YOUNG ADULTS UNDER 25 YEARS AS THIS IS A MULTIPLE FAMILIES AND COUPLES ACCOMMODATION
2. Variances can be agreed on but only by arrangement with the owner in writing.
3. Disturbance to our neighbours, including excessive noise, is prohibited and may result in termination of rental and loss of bond. Noise outside must be kept to a minimum after 11pm
4. Number of Guests should not exceed the number stated on the Confirmation Notice or subsequently agreed in writing or email. Fees will apply for excess guests not agreed with the owners in advance.
5. Parties and Functions are strictly prohibited.
6. Damage, Breakages, Theft and Loss are the tenants responsibility during their stay.
7. Departure - the property should be left in a similar state to its condition on arrival. Check-out time is 11am
8. Deposit of 25% nonrefundable is required to secure the booking. Payment of the rental deposit constitutes the clients acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
9. If you are booking directly to host the balance of the rental amount must be received in full 28 days prior to occupancy. If not the owner has the right to cancel the booking and attempt to re let it.
10. Cancellation if caused by the client, money paid is not refundable unless the house is re-let for the entire period. If a refund is made due to the property being re-let then a $100 cancellation fee will apply.
11. The owners will make every effort to ensure the property is available as booked. However the owners reserve the right to make alterations to bookings due to unforeseen circumstances.
12. The price charged is for domestic use only and not commercial.
13. Accordingly this rate does not allow for the extra wear associated with functions in terms of cleaning, garbage removal, wear and tear, repairs etc. Use contrary to this will result in loss of bond and/or additional payments.
14. Bond is payable at the same time as the balance amount. The bond will be refunded within 14 days in full subject to the above conditions being met. It is designed to cover any additional costs incurred including but not limited to, any breakage, damage or excess cleaning requirements, extra guests beyond those declared, disturbance to neighbours Please note that no responsibility will be taken by the owner if account details supplied by the guest are incorrect for bond refund.
15. Pets are not allowed unless specific arrangements have been made in writing with the owner.
16. Loss - the owners take no responsibility for the tenant's personal property.
17. Variations to these conditions may only be made by prior arrangements with the owner in writing.Get the full listing »