Phillip Island's No. 1 Accommodation - This Is It ...
This is your chance to experience the ultimate beach house accommodation in Phillip Island.
Privacy. Relaxation. Luxury. Escape to an exclusive ‘secret’ beachfront haven to leave you revitalized and relaxed. Free Wi-Fi.
Please Note: Minimum 2 night stay.
Whether it’s a romantic escape for two, work function / event, girl’s weekend, boys ultimate fishing trip or a fun and action packed family holiday – ideal for 1 to 3 families … Silverdreams, just over an hours drive from Melbourne has become one of Stayz’ new popular holiday destinations in Phillip Island Victoria Australia. This executive beach house will definitely ‘tick all the boxes’.
Introducing a magnificent exclusive hidden retreat nestled in native Australian bush with your very own private path to the sandy famous ‘Silverleaves’ quiet beach (under 15 metres).
Accommodation Phillip Island
With stunning bay views, this property is for the holiday maker who appreciates the highest level of facilities and attention to detail. Used by business people, executives, VIP’s and families who demand the very best in quality, standards and comfort. What are you waiting for? This is one of Phillip Islands’ Most Exclusive Beach Holiday Locations.
Book Your Next Holiday In Phillip Island Right Now!
Learn to surf at nearby surf beaches or walk out the back door and try your hand at kayaking, snorkeling, water skiing, wake boarding, fishing or golf. If relaxation is on the menu … enjoy sun baking in privacy on a quiet secluded beach.
Penguin Parade located just a short drive away.
Close to Phillip Island Chocolate Factory.
Early check in and late check out is also available at no additional cost (pending next incoming guests). Don’t you just hate packing up early on check out and rushing out to meet that 10 am deadline? We do. So that’s why we have a late check out. Please let us know if you require this option.
You can also learn more about this 'secret' haven and find us Facebook: check out our videos, reviews and photogallery - 'Silverdreams Phillip Island'.
But here's what a few of our guests say about this wonderful place ...
"Fantastic beach house for a fun and relaxing weekend away. Definitely coming back" Ali
"Whether it's a romantic escape for two, work function / event, girl's weekend, boys ultimate fishing trip or a fun and action packed family holiday - ideal for 1 to 3 families ... Silverdreams - Beachhouse in Phillip Island, just over an hours drive from Melbourne has become one of Stayz' new popular holiday destinations in Phillip Island Victoria Australia. This executive beach house will definitely 'tick all the boxes'." DSG
Phillip Island Accommodation: Introducing a magnificent exclusive hidden retreat nestled in native Australian bush with your very own private path to the sandy famous 'Silverleaves' quiet beach (under 20 metres). With stunning bay views, this property is for the holiday maker who appreciates the highest level of facilities and attention to detail. Used by business people, executives, VIP's and families who demand the very best in quality, standards and comfort. What are you waiting for? This is one of Phillip Islands' Most Exclusive Beach Holiday Locations. Book your stay now!
More testimonials from our guests ...
"Weather in Phillip Island was great. This accommodation in Phillip Island was perfect for our corporate / executive clients. You could even run a small conference in the downstairs cinema room"
"I found your beach house in Phillip Island on Facebook - 'Silverdreams Phillip Island' and really enjoyed our stay there - highly recommended. We'll be back!"
"Amazing beach house. Everything was provided. Very neat and functional. Just a few steps from our own private beach. No one was there. You must stay here when in Phillip Island" Tony - Queensland
Phillip Island is home to the International Motorcycle Grand Prix, World Championship Superbikes and Australian Touring Car Championships. Phillip Island is well serviced with a large variety of cafes, shops, bars, restaurants and entertainment.
Imagine at this Beachhouse in Phillip Island:
* Entertaining family and friends in the large open plan living area with polished floorboards with your own fully equipped kitchen and deck overlooking Westernport Bay
* Swimming and snorkeling in safe waters
* Watching your favourite movie in the large cinema room with an impressive large screen and surround sound system including bean bags and leather recliner chairs
* Sitting in the reading room with coffee or tea and favourite book overlooking the bay
* Experiencing the sunrise and sunset right from your front door
* Fishing from your private and secluded beach with complimentary fishing gear or better still dock your boat at the private mooring right in front of your beach house
Book Your Next Phillip Island Getaway Here Now!
Here, luxury is not compromised. This beachhouse in Phillip Island includes
* Access to secluded Silverleaves 'private and secluded' beach -just under 15 meters
* High ceilings and full length windows
* Near a dead end street - ideal for those kids' activities, cricket matches, bike riding and bush walks in parkland nearby
* This house easily accommodates 6 to 10, it's also perfect for a family, girls' weekend away or that ultimate fishing trip for the boys:
All linen and towels supplied.
- Bedroom 1 - queen with full en-suite
- Bedroom 2 - queen with full en-suite
- Bedroom 3 - queen
- Bedroom 4 - 2 double bunks (sleeps 4)
- Porta cot (X1) available (no linen supplied)
- High chair
- Additional floor level lounge room can even sleep another 2
* Spacious exclusive cinema room with complimentary DVDs and VHS movies
* Reading room overlooking the western port bay with over 200+ books
* Gas log fire
* Designed over two levels
* Full entertainment system - 2 X 55" tv's
* Fishing, snorkeling and floundering gear (just supply your own bait)
* Push-bikes with helmets (2 adults, 2 junior and 2 small children)
* Three bathrooms with full laundry facilities
* Reverse cycle air conditioners
* Washing machine, iron, drying room and washing line
* Ducted vacuum system
* Outdoor BBQ
* Spacious outdoor areas
* Games room
* Private boat mooring - conditions apply (if you have your own boat please ask us)
* Large open plan kitchen
* Native Australian bush gardens
* Kayak and beach gear (boogie boards / chairs / umbrella) provided
* Outdoor hot water shower - great after a day out on the beach
* Boat parking available on site. Located just a short drive from the Rhyll boat ramp
* Silverleaves beach is perfect for water skiing, fishing and other water sports
Security Bond: Please note a security bond (refundable) will be required prior to your arrival ($500).
This is the perfect base from which to explore the many delights of Phillip Island including amazing wineries, beautiful beaches and fine food.
Accommodation In Phillip Island
Here's what some of our guests say about this beachhouse accommodation in Phillip Island ...
"10 out of 10" - Allira - Melbourne Australia
"What a beautiful place beach house to stay ... so relaxing and comfortable. Everything you need is here. We will be back" Toni - Melbourne
"This is one of Phillip Island's most exclusive holiday beach house properties available" JD
"Just a short drive to the penguin parade, nobbies, surf beach and Cowes main street. This beach house will receive many awards in the years to come" Gary and family
"What a fantastic place to spend a family holiday. One of the best spots I have visited. Absolute stunning beach front and absolute luxury - the cinema room is beaut" Jason 2012
"Silverdreams was just listed and we were impressed with its presentation on Stayz.com.au The ease of booking and payment was great and when we arrived we were impressed. Well done! It was a holiday we will never forget." Fiona
"Wonderful memories. Each bedroom has it's own character. Very stylish, warm and inviting"
No Schoolies. Thank you.
MOST FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Q. What do we need to bring?
A. Food, drinks and toiletries (shampoo etc). Although we have a wide range of DVD's / VHS (old movie tapes) and music CD's you might want to bring along your favourites. Magazines and books are provided in the upstairs reading room. There's also a Nespresso coffee machine. Limited coffee pods are supplied so bring extra if you're a keen coffee drinker!
Q. Can we fish from the beach and what do we need to bring?
A. Yes. This beach is very popular for catching whiting, flathead, elephant fish and even snapper. Fishing rods / reels and gear (hooks / sinkers) are supplied. Just bring your own bait (plastic baits supplied).
Q. Are towels, bed linen and porta cot provided.
A. Yes. However, we do not provide linen for the baby porta cot. Please BYO.
Q. Do we need to bring beach gear i.e. umbrella, chairs?
A. No. Boogie boards (adults and kids), umbrella and beach chairs are provided. There's even some beach toys for the children to play with. Don't forget your sunscreen.
We even have a kayak and adult life vests. For young adults please bring your own life jackets / vests. The kayak is not to be used in rough weather - adult supervision required.
The Ultimate Beachhouse Accommodation in Phillip Island - Why Not Stay Here?
Thank you for visiting our beach house site - book with us now!Get the full listing »