Nautilus Sands Beachfront getaway is a stunning absolute beachfront holiday home situated on the prime esplanade position at Pine Point, ideally located between Ardrossan and Port Vincent.
This magnificent home offers uninterrupted 180 degree views of Black Point and The Gulf of St Vincent and you won’t have a care in the world as you sit back and relax on the balcony with your family and friends. Your new neighbours will include passing dolphin pods and plentiful local bird life and in those quieter moments you can simply soak up the peace and solitude or relax with a good book. The balconies at Nautilus Sands are a great spot to relax and enjoy the atmosphere watching kids play safely on the beach or enjoying breakfast while the sun rises of Gulf St Vincent.
Nautilus Sands was built in 2014 and designed to maximise the stunning views and provide a large, luxury open plan living/dining/kitchen zone upstairs and the majority of sleeping accomodation downstairs with another large living area with tv and dvd player.
Nautilus Sands provides 5 bedrooms, 4 with sea views, the house can accommodate up to 14 guests – the bedding configuration is 1 king size bed, 2 queen beds, 2 double beds and 4 single beds.
Activities include crabbing at one of the best crabbing beaches on yorke peninsula, fishing from the beach or boat, (boat ramp within 200 metres), walking trails, and watching the kids play safely on the beach from the upstairs or down stairs balconies.
5 Minute walk to local boat ramp or 5 minute drive to concrete ramp at Black Point.
• Master Bedroom with king size bed, ensuite and built in wardrobe
• Sleek, modern, fully equipped kitchen including large fridge, electric stove, microwave, dishwasher and coffee pod machine
• Dining table to accommodate up to 10 people
• Large living room with 50” 3d tv, dvd player and sound system
• Toilet and powder room
• Full width balcony with BBQ
• 2 bedrooms with queen size beds
• 1 bedroom with double bed and 3 single beds
• 1 bedroom with double bed and single bed
• Spacious Living room with 40” digital tv and dvd player, (lots of movies to choose from)
• Laundry with washing machine, dryer and iron
• Full width undercover verandah
• Landscaped front lawn area
• Offstreet parking with room for boat and car
• Small shed with crabbing and fishing gear
• Fish cleaning sink plus crab cooker
• Ceiling fans
• Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning
• Pillows and quilts provided. BYO linen or upon request
• 180 degree sea views
• Mains waterGet the full listing »