Our house is renovated to make it bright & cheerful by mixing the retro, modern & beach lifestyle.
The Beach & Bay Holiday house is air conditioned & has 3 private full bathrooms plus 1.5 shared bathrooms.
There are 5 separate bedrooms plus a bunk room, that is suitable for older children & young adults, if required.
We enjoy sharing our local knowledge with guests to make your stay more enjoyable.
About this property:
Recently renovated this double story, five bedroom, four bathroom house has two separate resort style units on the ground floor. Accommodates: From 1 to 14 (maximum 12 adults). Bookings for the entire property are preferred, but will consider separate bookings of upper level & ground floor units (not during peak season).
The upper level configuration:
• Master Bedroom with ensuite: King bed can be converted to twin singles.
• Bedroom two: Queen bed.
• Bedroom three: Queen Bed.
• All bedrooms have ceiling fans & air-conditioning.
• Open plan living area with 2nd separate air-conditioned family room.
• Modern full kitchen with quality appliances installed to help make your stay enjoyable.
Ground floor unit configuration:
The Bay Unit - King bed can be converted to twin singles, air-conditioned, full bathroom, tea / coffee facilities & small fridge.
The Beach Unit - Queen bed, air-conditioned, full bathroom, tea / coffee facilities & small fridge. Also has a single bed with trundle. Has disabled access & has an additional double bunk room suitable for children if required.
'Beach & Bay,' 121 Shoal Bay Road is located across from Nelson Bay Diggers Club & is a 650 metre walk to family friendly Little Beach. Nelson Bay Marina is just 700 metres away, where the kids can play in the park or the playground, & just follow the foreshore path into Nelson Bay. Or just a kilometre in the opposite direction, is the beautiful Shoal Bay Beach, with a great choice of cafes & restaurants.
Juke Box: Turn power on. USB Stick is plugged in so just hit play. If you don’t like the music selection, set up your own Bluetooth playlist or use as radio or CD player – turn up the volume, but be mindful of the time because we have to get on with the neighbours after you leave.
The Cabana & Pool Area Out The Back: is set up for entertainment – Mini Hi-Fi system, flat screen TV (has chromecast), Kool Kombi Chilly Bin & a large fridge to keep your drinks chilled. The covered patio area has a large outdoor setting. The sun beds are waiting for you to relax by the tropical in-ground solar heated pool. A gas BBQ & 2nd outdoor setting are set up close by to prepare that family feast or just enjoy the great outdoors. There is an additional hideaway area for parents that just want a quiet place to sit & read, but still be able to keep an eye on the kids.
• Parking is for up to five cars &/or boat & trailer in the driveway. Use of single lock up garage is available.
• Linen is supplied at this property & we will make up the beds to save you the hassle.
• There is a separate laundry with a washer & dryer set up for your convenience on the ground floor, with separate toilet easily accessible from the pool & entertainment area.
• Also available is a couple of portable baby cots and a safety gate for the top of the stairs.
• Bath towels can also be supplied if required – request when booking.
• As long as you provide advance notice we can change the bedding configuration in the The Bay Unit & Master bedroom from King beds to twin singles – request when booking.
Local Guide: is available, at separate cost, for small group tours that include: Local features (beaches, lookouts, walking tracks), 4wd tours & general information about Port Stephens from someone that grew up here. Can also do beginner surf lessons. Call Brian on 0422 019 828 to check for availability.Get the full listing »