Prestige Holiday Homes proudly presents this luxury beachfront holiday home nestled in the dunes of Mt Coolum Beach; dog friendly with private pool in peaceful location!
The house with its high ceilings, timber floors & louvered northerly aspect ensure the house takes full advantage of the ocean breezes. Timber bi- fold doors extend the internal living spaces outside to the sheltered deck which overlooks the native fauna reserve. Just beyond the trees is Mt Coolum beach one of Queensland's many beautiful white sandy beaches.
The kitchen is fully equipped with modern European appliances, including a 5 burner gas stove to please any keen cook. Coffee machine will require ground beans.
There is a media room in addition to the generous lounge dining area on the lower level to accommodate all the family needs.
There are 4 bedrooms upstairs and 1 downstairs, with the master suite situated at the end of a wide suspended hallway.
The large master bedroom is light & airy with its own private balcony overlooking the fauna reserve. Sleep comes easy while listening the surf at night.
The lap pool is located on the north side of the house to ensure it takes full advantage of the sunshine for the whole day.
The house is dog friendly on application as is the beach directly through the trees; daily exercise walking along the kilometers of surf beach completes the experience.
BEDROOMS AND BATHROOMS
Upstairs (all bedrooms upstairs have air-conditioning)
- Master bedroom with king bed with ensuite, bath, shower separate toilet
- Bedroom 2 with Queen bed
- Bedroom 3 with 2 king singles (default) or king bed on request
- Bedroom 4 with 2 singles
Main bathroom is upstairs with bath, shower and separate toilet
- Bedroom 5 with Queen bed
Shower in laundry and separate toilet downstairs
** This is the default bedding configuration and if you require the singles to be made into a king then we need that confirmed in writing at the time of booking.
- Open plan lounge dining
- Fully equipped Kitchen with European appliances
- Media room - TV & DVD player, ipod connectivity
- 20 metre lap pool *
- Double garage
- Dog friendly on application - standard fee applies (backyard is open to the dune nature reserve but there is a secure courtyard)
- Air Conditioning (except media room and downstairs bedroom)
* NB: We cannot guarantee the pool water to be at a swimmable temperature as solar heating can be slow and ineffectual during the Australian winter months. It requires direct sunlight and the roof temperature needs to be consistently above 28 degrees to heat the water.
-Rates include all the house hold linen and standard departure clean
-Prices are for up to 10 guests only
-Rates are a guide only & subject to change
-Rates may vary over long weekends and public holidays
-Rates after Jan 2019 will vary from 2018 pricing - please ask for a quote
-We do not provide cots, high chairs or baby gates - these can be hired through a local Hiring Company. We can supply details after booking has been confirmed.Get the full listing »