Tinana House - Luxurious Country Retreat
Tinana House has a modern elegance that oozes old world charm.
A 5 bedroom, 3 bathroom elevated, historic house built in 1911, and recently refurbished to the highest of standards. This majestic country home is set on a 1.3 acre property located in Hepburn Springs.
A large yard, resident alpacas, combined with modern, spacious design and contemporary interior styling create the perfect country escape.
A distinctive property, located in quiet, picturesque Hepburn Springs spa country.
The home offers comfort, space and modern amenities whilst retaining its country charm and character.
Inside, enjoy open spacious living, with high ceilings, custom made designer furniture and a modern twist on historic charm.
Elevated for maximising summer breezes and winter views over the gully and gardens, the home boasts a large wrap around veranda, and a fire pit for star watching in the evening.
Laze in the garden or enjoy a wine from the balcony whilst the sun disappears over the garden. Visit the resident alpacas at the bottom of the property and let them eat out of your hands.
- 5 spacious bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, sleeps 10.
- Elevated Historic home, perfect for capturing the country views.
- Tasteful modern and classic interior styling.
- Plush custom-designed furnishings.
- Large wraparound timber deck.
- Large grassed yard, with fruit trees and fire-pit.
- Monsoon showers in all bathrooms and a claw foot bathtub in main bathroom.
- Open gas fire in the living room for wintery nights.
- Ducted heating throughout the house.
- Air-conditioning in the main living area and master bedroom. Ceiling fans in all bedrooms.
- 2 minutes walk to quiet Hepburn Springs.
- 5 minutes drive to Daylesford.
- Perfect for family retreats, multiple family groups and friends.
- Free WIFI.
- Undercover car parkingGet the full listing »