Relax, recharge or entertain with good company in this deluxe holiday rental within walking distance to the beach.
Boasting supreme space, style, sea glimpses and a superb location, it is the ideal place to bring family and friends together and enjoy ‘Island Time’ at its best.
Situated in a quiet court, it is a ten minute walk to the beach. A five minute drive to the main shopping strip with its many boutique shops, cafes and restaurants.
Only a short 5-10km commute to Phillip Island’s many fine attractions including: the Wildlife Park and Koala Conservation Centre, Grand Prix Go Kart Circuit, Nobbies Centre and the famous Penguin Parade.
Comfortably housing up to 12 sleeps, the home features:
• Five bedrooms with built-in robes, master bedroom with generous walk-in robe, and double-basin en-suite.
• Two sleek bathrooms, towels, hand towels and bath mats.
• Five separate living areas to stretch out
• Near new state-of-the-art kitchen with gas hot plates, dual ovens and a dishwasher
• Large entertaining balcony and outdoor setting that overlooks green neighbouring spaces and the ocean; offering a lovely sea breeze and relaxed atmosphere
• Lower level alfresco
• Beautiful landscape front and back garden
• Laundry powder, dishwashing powder and detergent are provided.
• Sizeable, securely fenced backyard for children to play safely
• High quality fittings, fixtures, linen and furniture
• Heating and air conditioning
• Double garage with internal access
• Caravan/boat parking space
Minimum 2 nights booking
SPECIAL BEACH SHOWER SETUP
Guests please note: use beach shower which locates on left side of property, enter from left side gate. It’s important to wash all sand and get cleaned before entering property. It’s hot and cold shower.
We expect Island Time to be left the way you find it. (Tidy and furniture back in it's place). We have cleaners coming in after every stay but request floors to be vacuumed before leaving and dishwashers emptied.
No bucks parties.
Age Group Restrictions may Apply.
Bass Coast Shire Council by laws state that noise that could disturb residents cannot occur after 10.30pm over weekends and 9.30pm week nights.
Disturbance to residents is strictly prohibited.
PROBLEMS OR COMPLAINTS
In the case of a problem or complaint, guests must inform the owner immediately so there is a chance to rectify the situation as quickly and efficiently as possible.
Guests must allow repair/service personnel access to the property during reasonable hours.
Access is by key which is in a security box at the house. You will be given the entry code prior to check in.
Check in is 2pm but can be discussed with the owner.
Check out is 10.00am but also can be discussed.Get the full listing »