**PLEASE ENSURE YOU READ TO THE BOTTOM & NOTE IMPORTANT DETAILS REGARDING BEDDING, INCIDENTALS, BATHROOM LINEN & PETS
This beautifully appointed home will suit large groups and is close to the beach, boat ramp, shops and conveniently located within easy driving distance to all the wonderful experiences our region has to offer.
This gorgeous new home has been set-up with large groups in mind and has space for everyone.
Outside pets are welcome but please ask us prior to booking with regards to fencing heights as it may not be suitable for medium-large dogs.
The heart of the house is a spacious open plan living area with TV, reverse cycle air conditioning unit plus cosy wood fire place for Winter. The adjoining kitchen offers heaps of bench space, lots of storage, bench seating, dishwasher and large fridge/freezer as well as all the basics you need to cook with whilst on holiday (pots, pans, utensils, microwave, kettle, toaster etc).
To the front of the house sits 3 queen bedrooms, large bathroom with shower, toilet & a double vanity. There is also a second separate toilet with powder vanity in this wing of the house.
To the back of the house sits the laundry, family bathroom with bath, shower & vanity. A separate toilet with powder vanity. An activity room for the kids to play and 1 x queen bedroom, 1 x bunk bedroom with 2 bunks (4 x singles).
The kids activity room will keep them entertained with TV, DVD player, DVD's, games, fooseball soccer table and couch.
All QUEEN bedrooms have ceiling fans.
Outside the living area is an inviting outdoor seating space with bar fridge, kitchen bench/prep area, BBQ and a spa. From this area you can supervise the kids playing outside and enjoy the day.
There are bikes, paddle board & a kayak for guest enjoyment plus other toys & games.
An outdoor shower is provided for washing off after the beach.
The beach and boat ramp are only a minutes drive away. Otherwise a 10 minute walk or very quick bike ride.
There is plenty of parking and a convenient U-shaped front driveway allows for easier access on & off the main road.
BEDROOM 1 - Queen
BEDROOM 2 - Queen
BEDROOM 3 - Queen
BEDROOM 4 - Queen
BEDROOM 5 - 2 x bunk beds (4 x singles total)
-The CLEANING FEE incurred in the pricing section is for supply of :
* Bedding & bed linen for the advertised amount of occupants
* 4 x Tea towels
* The property to be cleaned after your departure (we still ask that the home is left tidy so not to require extraordinary cleaning time)
* Our 'Basic Starter' package (see below)
- Bathroom linens can be hired or BYO. To hire it is $5 per person and provides 1 x towel & face washer per person, 1 x bath mat & hand towel per bathroom
- We also supply STARTER essentials like tea, coffee, sugar sachets, basic cleaning products, soap bar, bin bag, sponge, washing powder, toilet roll to make your arrival care-free whilst you get time to hit the shops. These are STARTER BASICS only & are not replenished during your stay
- Blankets are made available at the home during colder months
- You can hire porta-cots & high chairs from us for $10 per item. Please let us know upon your booking request if you require. Porta-cots do not come with linen/bedding
- Pet Friendly, however please advise in your initial enquiry/request if you intend to keep a pet inside this propertyGet the full listing »