JAS House PERTH Family Home can comfortably accommodate up to 12 guests. Property features: 4 bedrooms with 5 queen beds (each bed for 2 guests), Cinema Room with 1 sofa bed (for 2 guests), 2 large bathroom include a master bathroom jacuzzi, fully equipped kitchen, laundry facilities, free parking and 24-hour check-in available.
JAS House is located:
- 15 mins drive from Perth Airport.
- 4 mins driving distance to Thornlie train station
- 4 mins drive to Thornlie Square or Forest Lakes Shopping Centres.
Whole house offers a quality furnishing all around the home, enhancing your holiday experience in Perth and feel like a real nice and cosy home!
Furthermore, you could wake up to a morning walk in the beautiful park just opposite the house.
Guest has access to the entire home but JAS House still has the right to restrict the access of certain facilities/rooms in the house. This is a beautiful home where we have put in a lot of effort in making sure our guests feel like home :)
JAS House provides everything to you, so you can access the house at the time you arrive where possible.
FREE UNLIMITED FAST WIFI PROVIDED TO ALL GUESTS!
ALL guests and visitors MUST agree and comply with all house rules during their period of stay at JAS House. Kindly read carefully ALL important rules below:
1) Please turn off the Air Conditioning or Heating System or TVs or Lighting when not in use or when leaving the house. Please take note that our free electricity daily quota is 30kWh, shall you exceed this quota we will charge at AUD$0.60 per kWh exceeded for the total period of your stay, and this will be taken directly from your security deposit. The average is usually 12kwh a day for a big house hold.
2) No smoking policy inside the house, AUD $200 penalty applies. Smokers are kindly requested to smoke outside of the house at ALL times.
3) Noise and residential amenity between 10pm - 8am. Guests and visitors must not engage in anti-social behaviour and must minimise their impact upon the residential amenity of neighbours and local community. You will lose your security deposit for any breach of the house rules relating to noise complaints arising from neighbor reports.
4) No gathering or function in the house. Party activity is NOT ALLOWED.
5) Please clean up the Kitchen space before checkout.
6) The number of beds are arranged only for the specified number of guests as identified in the booking (our standard bed arrangement is 1 queen size bed for 2 people). Breach of this term may result in an eviction and loss of accommodation payment and deposit or additional charges will be applied.
7) Pet is strictly NOT ALLOWED.
8) Damages or breakage of any item in the property during the guest’s residency period is the guest’s responsibility. Costs of repairs and replacement will be charged to the guest’s credit card provided during check-in if the deposit is insufficient to cover these items.
9) Access: Guest shall allow JAS House access to the property for purposes of repair and inspection. JAS House will exercise this right of access in a reasonable manner.
10) The JAS house reserves the right to change colour scheme and furnishings as we see fit.
11) Loss of keys- AUD $200 penalty applies.
12) ALL Guests or Visitors agree to abide by the BOOKING AND OCCUPANCY CONDITIONS (the complete house rules will be provided at JAS House) at all times while at the property and shall cause all members of the rental party and anyone else Guest permits on the property to abide by the following rules at all times while at the property.
We thank you very mush for your understanding and cooperation to make both yourself and our hosting a great experience.Get the full listing »