Sunset on Sunrise - a unique high set family home equipped with everything you will need to enjoy a holiday exploring the Noosa region.
4 Bedroom (2 x Queen and 4 x single beds)
3 bathroom (en suite, main and downstairs)
Bedroom 4 on lower level has access to the 3rd bathroom and shower.
Minutes from patrolled Sunrise Beach and Sunshine Beach. Short drive to eateries in Sunshine Beach, Hastings street and the main beach at Noosa Heads.
Deck over looks National Park - listen to the birds and enjoy the sunset.
Quiet Street in cul de sac and can ride the bikes to the beach (Sunrise) or walk along dedicated beach track.
BYO Linen or can be supplied at extra cost.
Sorry no-smoking inside the house.
Sorry no pets.
Unfortunately there is no central heating, air conditioning or WiFi - this is the Sunshine Coast get off the grid and get outside !
About the House
In a quiet street at Sunrise Beach within short walking distance of the sand and surf, this home is truly a place to relax and base yourself for the best the Sunshine Coast has to offer.
The wide verandah to the rear embraces the National Park views - Sunset on Sunrise!
Inside the home, relaxed elegance awaits.
As you enter the front door you will be greeted by high ceilings and light cascading throughout. On this ground level you will walk past a queen sized bedroom which also has access to a large bathroom with shower and toilet. You walk on to find a rumpus room with flat screen TV and the utility / washing area off to the side. Access from the rumpus room leads to the expansive cemented undercover area - ideal for the kids to play outside the house on those sunny days after being at the beach. A number of chairs and a bench table are here for you to relax and eat outside with the BBQ nearby.
If you were to go straight upstairs from the front entry, timber stairs lead to the second level which is perfect for lifestyle, leisure and entertainment. The living room enjoys access onto the wide deck via sliding doors and large windows allow the light and views to the National Park.
The dining room is adjacent to the sleek, contemporary kitchen, also with access on to the deck and is truly open plan living.
The views of the National Park from this upper level are just beautiful and the sound of the sea in the distance and it's breezes, are all year round.
The deck takes the south-eastern and western aspects - for all times of the year like Summer and Winter just perfect.
The oversized kitchen with its gloss cabinetry and stainless steel appliances is perfect for cooking up a storm. Everything you need from tupperware to beer mugs, from plates to casserole dishes - fully stocked, as our home is your home! There is also a slow cooker and electric wok.
You can talk to your family or guests while cooking while they are kicking back on the deck or watching TV or sitting at the dinner table ready for a feast.
The open plan living is truly a great feature.
On this second level is the Main bedroom with a Queen sized bed, walk in robe, TV, ceiling fan and ensuite. A large window, like the living area, allows the National Park sounds and breezes to filter in but with exceptional privacy.
Two other bedrooms each contain 2 single beds and ceiling fans, are also on this second level and they share the main bathroom (shower and bath) with one bedroom facing East (the coastal breezes are amazing).
Bring the kids, surf, dine or unwind in style - it’s all here and easy relaxing will just be the start.
- Two storey modern, bright home
- Modern elegance and large spaces throughout
- National Park views from both levels
- Abundant decked and entertaining areas and weather proof
- Living room, dining, sleek kitchen - all on the one open plan level
- Stroll to beach, ride a bike, bring the kids or relax
- High chair, bed rail and potty - for those extra little ones
- Two pedastil fans (ceiling fans in all bedrooms)
- Hair dryer
- Open Plan Kitchen and Dining with modern appliances
- Large TV, DVD player, sound system, movies to access, books and a relaxed living area
- Three bedrooms, inluding a master with ensuite, TV and walking robe. All have fans (1 x Queen and 2 Bedrooms with 2 singles in each)
Outside - Upstairs
- Timber deck with outdoor setting for 6 guests with National Park views to enjoy the Sunset or catch the coastal breezes.
- Two sun lounges to drift off to sleep
- One bedroom with queen bed, ceiling fan and access to a shower and toilet
- Lock up Garage that has bikes, boogie boards, basketball, surfboards, toys and sand buckets
- Laundry with washing machine, Dryer, and ironing facilities
- Large rumpus with more kids toys and TV with DVD player
Outside - Downstairs
- Outdoor setting for in the yard that experiences the stars at night, sounds of the ocean and breezes
- Hooded BBQ
- Outdoor swing and basketball hoop
- HUGE underneath cemented area with table and chairs
- Off street parking for up to 4 cars
Come on and stay - we are unique in privacy yet close to everything!
******LONG STAYS DISCOUNTS*****NO WORRIES*****1 MONTH PLUS DISCOUNTS GIVEN*******Get the full listing »