HolidayHomesNoosa COVID-19 Update: As of 10th July 2020, we can accept bookings from guests travelling from any Australian state excluding Victoria. COVID-19 cleaning procedures and a flexible cancellation policy are in place during these uncertain times. We look forward to welcoming you.
Imagine your next family holiday relaxing at this beautifully renovated riverfront house nestled on Noosa's North Shore. Highlighting a private jetty, a perfect spot to throw in a line, moor your own boat or hire a 'tinny'. Noosa Marina is directly opposite, only minutes by boat where you can enjoy a broad selection of shops cafe's, restaurants, bars, live afternoon music & Sunday markets, or catch the ferry into Hastings street & main beach or dine at one of the famous restaurants on the way.
The house is built over 2 levels and is gorgeously styled & furnished, featuring 2 large living areas, upstairs has a fireplace - perfect for winter, there are 4 large bedrooms all with private ensuites. As soon as you walk in the front door and take in the river view, you will feel waves of relaxation start rolling over you. Lose hours sitting on the Hamptons style chairs shaded by the trees - you will never want to go home!!
Only a short drive to Noosa North Shore beach where kilometres of pure white sand awaits you, swimming, surfing, fishing, horse riding and access to the 4WD section of the beach from Teewah all the way double island point which is a wonderful surf area. Enjoy lunch at the small coastal town 'Rainbow Beach' or take a day trip to our famous Fraser Island.
Car access is via the Tewantin Ferry (cost = $7 car, oneway), your holiday can be filled with adventure or relaxation - take your pick!!
* Waterfront with incredible river views
* Newly renovated and beautifully furnished
* Private jetty - bring your boat or hire, don't forget to pack your fishing rod
* 2 separate living areas with Smart TV's, Foxtel, Netflix and even a record player with a
selection of records.
* 4 large air-conditioned bedrooms all with ensuites, your kids will love the bunk room.
* Upstairs has ducted air-con
* Upstairs has a fireplace, perfect on a winters day
* Spaciously furnished verandah with BBQ
* Screened throughout
* Pets on application (property is not fenced)
* Only a couple of minutes via boat to Noosa Marina, use the boat ramp, only a short walk to
Tewantin's main street with supermarket, bottle shop & RSL
* 15 Minutes drive via the Ferry ($7 oneway) to Tewantin and Noosaville
Master: King Bed, air-con, river view & private ensuite (upstairs)
2nd: Queen bed, air-con & private ensuite (upstairs)
3rd: Queen bed, air-con. river views & private ensuite (downstairs)
4th: 2 sets of double/single bunks, air-con & private ensuite (upstairs)Get the full listing »