FREE WIFI | OUTSTANDING HOME | OUTSTANDING LOCATION | OUTSIDE SHOWER
H I G H L I G H T S
- Less than an hour's drive from Adelaide , the region is an eclectic mix of sandy beaches, history, heritage, art and wildlife
- Walk in to beds already made and start up essentials provided. All there is to do is unpack and head to the beach!
-What an amazing, tranquil place to stay with every possible need and want catered for!
-Superbly appointed, fantastic family-friendly layout with 2 beautiful living spaces
- Bedrooms on both levels so that families can have their own separate spaces if desired,
- The bathrooms are beautifully finished and showers are luxurious.
-The outdoor space is a family haven for kids with an incredible cubby, climbing wall and fabulous lawn area.
-The adults can enjoy drinks and nibbles on the huge outdoor deck equipped with a BBQand an outdoor pizza oven.
-The kitchen does have a coffee pod machine but it's just a oneminute walk to the beautiful Goolwa beach and the amazing, delightful and unpretentious cuisine of Bombora cafe, so why not find your caffeine fix there with arguably the best breakfast offering on the whole south coast!
H O W - T O - B O O K
- For a quote : enter your dates and the no of guests staying over.
- To clarify any queries before confirming, send us a message,
- We are quite chatty between the hours of 8.30am to 6pm.
- We will usually respond right away from your message.
- When booking direct to Unwind:
we require a 25% deposit to confirm the booking,
Remaining balance is due 14 days prior to arrival.
Payment can be made via Master Card or Visa or Direct Deposit.
Unwind Holidays specialises in short term/ holiday rentals. It is our number one priority to make your stay most enjoyable and memorable . Contact one of our friendly booking team via phone, email or sms & we will answer all your queries.
"We thoroughly enjoyed our stay at Riversea, the house is extremely well-appointed, roomy and everything you could possibly need was there. Great location to the beach, fabulous beach cafe within walking distance. A great place-would highly recommend it."
T I R E D - A N D - S T R E S S E D ?
Head straight to R I V E R S E A!
Sometimes the only thing that will cure your city blues is an exhilarating gust of fresh, country air! Leave that mountain of documents on your desk and the phone that never stops ringing for just two days. You're going to journey through the hills and see what change a little trip to RiverSea can make!
As well as being placed in an ideal location to explore the beach and river, local cafes, art trail and the surroundingwine region, youll be well positioned to take in the delights of the spectacular Fleurieu Peninsula where surfing, fishing, diving, sailing whale watching, food trails, boat tours, 4WD experiences and golf are all activities of choice.
Explore the South Coast including Victor Harbor and Granite Island where you may even spot a whale or two close to the shore. Enjoy a surf or swim at Middleton Beach. Then, head towards Goolwa and Hindmarsh Island for lunch. Stop at Port Elliot to photograph the stunning coastline of Horseshoe Bay and Basham Beach.Return through Mount Compass and Alexandrina Cheese Company!Get the full listing »