Luxurious, sophisticated 4 bedroom, 3 bathroom home offering height of contemporary elegance and style. The versatile multi living layout is ideal for couples or 1 to 2 families, as the elegant bedrooms are all a similar size.
We offer 4pm check-out for weekend bookings. Enquire about discounted 3 night stays over the weekend, off peak.
Oceanzedge is maintained to a very high standard and constantly updated by the owners, who have over 10 years experience running short term rental properties. We have many repeat guests. Purposely designed for holiday accommodation and finished by an accomplished interior designer, Oceanzedge has high end luxurious furniture and fittings. It has been profiled in House & Garden magazine, recommended by Vogue Entertaining & Travel magazine and highlighted in Good Weekends 52 Weekends Away.
Oceanzedge occupies an enviable northerly position with only green grass, that spills down to the waters edge, between you and the ocean. The constant rumbling of the waves melts away stress and lulls you to sleep on the plush beds come evening. The remarkable uninterrupted 180 views of blue water and rolling green farmland will truly take your breath away. Waves crashing over Black Head and surfers create focal points of interest, whilst relaxing in the comfort of the living room. However spotting dolphins and migrating whales (June-July and Sept-Nov) will make you leap out of your chair.
Gerroa is a peaceful, picturesque village to base yourself whilst you explore the numerous activities on offer in the area in either summer or winter. The South Coast has developed a reputation as a high end food area boasting paddock to plate dining.
Only 2 hours from Sydney Oceanzedge offers an easily accessible, indulgent break. The effect of salt air, crashing waves and panoramic views will ensure a rejuvenating escape.
Use our website to eliminate paying excess fees.
- Upstairs bedroom with queen bed, panoramic view and ensuite
- Upstairs bedroom with king (or two king singles), ensuite with full bath
- Downstairs bedroom with king bed, panoramic view and shared bathroom
- Downstairs bedroom with king (or two king singles) with shared bathroom
- Pillow top mattresses, plush linen, bedding and towels provided
- Fans and heaters in each bedroom
- Open plan upstairs living area with gas fireplace
- Separate downstairs living area
- 2 large flat screen TVs, DVD collection
- Free NBN wifi
- Sonos docking station for smart phones
- Stereo with CDs
- Board games, books, magazines
- Chef's gourmet kitchen: dishwasher, microwave, numerous appliances
- Nespresso coffee machine
- Extensive range of high quality cookware, crockery, serving platters, glassware
- Hairdryer in each bathroom
- Cot, highchair, booster seat on request
- Laundry: front loading washer, dryer, Iron, ironing board
- Double lockup garage
- Several outdoor seating options on 2 extensive decks
- Large private landscaped garden ideal for backyard cricket or boules
- Large Webber bbq on lower deck
- Explore rockpools at bottom of garden and Black Head and find fossils.
- Swim, boogie board or take surf lessons on Seven Mile Beach.
- Try your luck fishing
- Watch whales and dolphins from the deck
- Identify the large variety of colourful birds that flitter about the garden
- Fly a kite on headland
- Don't miss breakfast, lunch or dinner at the local Blue Swimmer Cafe
- Check out enormous surf shop and many other shops and cafes in Gerringong (4kms)
- Trip further afield to Kiama (14kms) to see blow hole and more spectacular ocean views
- Explore Berry (12kms) and sample local produce at one of the numerous highly regarded cafes/restaurants
- Spectacular views from Gerringong Golf course. Tennis at Gerringong
- Visit wineries
- Kayak or paddle board on Crooked River
- Learn the local history by stopping to visit the Sir Charles Kingsford Smith lookout & memorial
- Walk from Kiama to Gerringong and enjoy panoramic views on the new Kiama coastal walk
- Enjoy scenery and bushwalking at Minnamurra Rainforest, Carrington Falls, Saddlback Mountain
- Visit tree top walk and maybe try the flying fox at Illawarra Tree Top Adventures
- Take kids to Jamberoo Theme Park or Shoalhaven Zoo
- Dinner at the Fishos
- Enjoy luxurious spa treatment at Bella Spa Gerringong
- If staying for longer, take a day trip to Kangaroo Valley or Jervis Bay
- Or just relax on a bean bag on the deck!
**On a tight budget, check out our other property in Gerroa, THE BEACH SHACK**Get the full listing »