A seaside home that effortlessly combines the old with the new, it delivers a lifestyle of unprecedented luxury and versatility, simply stylish furnishings, quiet attention to detail and an enviable city living convenience.This prime beachside residence is indeed a rare offering to the short-stay market, tastefully maintained and accommodates up to sixguests.
Beyond the charismatic beachy facade, discover an expansive two-level interior boasting 5 bedrooms, 5 stylish bathrooms, laundry, family room, open plan living/dining area and a centralised gourmet kitchen, complete with high-grade appliances.The flexibility of the floor plan is also clear throughout, including a large foyer and multiple living areas. The open space indoors meets the outdoor, opening to a peaceful outdoor oasis, fringed by a tropical garden. Escape the heat and really plunge into summer in the salt water inground pool or sit poolside under the covered alfresco.
The finishes of the home are the icing on the cake, decked with Turkish marble tiles throughout and striking travertine bathrooms, opulence is casually matched with dcor that adds that beachy touch. In keeping with the beach theme, the flooring is timer flooring in part with high ceilings and floor to ceiling windows to create light filled spaces and a sense of a holiday in each room. The interiors play on texture, light, space and height pay and set this holiday home a step above the rest. The convenience of technology is not amiss with security system, parking for one car, air-conditioning and Wi-Fi readily available for your stay. Entertain your group in style, indoors and out, with a barbeque on the deck, a dip in the pool, or evening drinks watching the waves roll in, this coastal rental retreat has it all.
The Palms is not only a holiday rental with the surf but its located in the recognised home of surfing for Australia, with Freshwater being the beach where the famous Big Duke rode the first wave in 1914. Where better to escape to, just north of the city hustle and bustle, but with a beach lifestyle few can rival. This prime beachside residence is indeed a rare offering. No expense has been spared in transforming Freshwater holiday home into the ultimate beach house for your next stay. Showcasing glimpses of the waves that will be calling your name, you will be able to enjoy the very best of beachside living in style. This home is not unique and inviting, it allows for flexibility for living for you and your group, accommodating whatever youre after for your stay. The beach at one end of the street, the cafes at the other, the only choice youre going to have to make once you get here is swim first or coffee. For those of you who are looking to slow it down a little, to enjoy the simpler, quintessential coastal Sydney lifestyle, The Palms is the beach house for your next holiday.
Bedroom 1 - King + full ensuite (upstairs)
Bedroom 2 - Single (upstairs)
Bedroom 3 - Double (downstairs)
Bedroom 4 - Single (downstairs)
Shared bathroom - Shower and Bath (downstairs)
The Palms is managed by a Luxury Property & Events Agency that look after a portfolio of Sydney's elite properties for short term rentals and events.
Your stay includes:
- Hotel quality linen & towels
- Pool Towels
- Welcome Hamper
- Essentials (tea, coffee, sugar, milk, sparkling water)
- Cleaning products
- Basic Condiments (olive oil, salt & pepper)
- Digital Guest Manual with local recommendations
What else can we help with?
- Extra housekeeping & linen changes throughout your stay.
- Travel Cots / Linen & High Chairs
- Luxury Airport Transfers
- Private Chef / Catering
- Restaurant bookings
- Event planning
- In fact just ask and we will see what we can do!
Terms & Conditions
While we want you to enjoy your stay we do enforce some important rules:
- No parties. If you wish to invite any further guests please seek prior permission from agent first.
- Please do not move furniture around.
- Strictly no smoking inside any part of the property.
- Please respect the surrounding neighbours. Please keep noise inside between 11pm & 7am. Fines will apply for excessive noise which result in complaints.
- Please ensure you follow the check out instructions located in the guest manual.
- Excessive rubbish left at the property, over and above the standard bins will be charged back to the guest for removal.
- Please advise us if something gets broken upon check out so we can be sure to replace for the next guests.Get the full listing »