Aubisque is located in the picturesque village of Exeter in the Southern Highlands of NSW, a 90 minute drive south of Sydney. Exeter is a quaint village home to beautiful English style estates, a historic country railway station, the popular Exeter General Store and numerous cellar doors including St Maur and Cuttaway Hill to name a few. Exeter is centrally located close to popular surrounding towns and villages within the Southern Highlands. Aubisque is a short 10 minute walk to the train station and famed general store, an absolute must!
Distance to local towns & villages;
- 6.5km to Sutton Forest
- 7.2km to Bundanoon
- 14km to Moss Vale
- 23km to Bowral
- 23km to Berrima
- 23km to Burrawang
- 30km to Robertson
- 31km to Mittagong
Aubisque is a newly renovated home featuring 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, an exquisite formal living room, casual lounge room featuring a gas log fireplace with multiple dining spaces, including alfresco. The bathrooms are in original condition, but rest assured are perfectly functional, clean and comfortable. Guests can enjoy a long bath while taking in the view over the valley.
The house comfortably accommodates 8 guests in 4 bedrooms with built in robes and picturesque views.
- 1 spacious King master bedroom with en-suite
- 3 Queen bedrooms
- Fully equipped chef's kitchen with modern SMEG appliances and walk-in pantry
- Designer laundry with washing machine + dryer
- Wi-Fi, complementary
- Nespresso machine
- Essential pantry items
- Samsung smart TVs in both living/lounge rooms
- Apple TVs
- Sonos throughout the house
- Cosy gas log fireplace
- Ducted cooling/heating system
- Luxurious cultiver bed linen in every bedroom
- Floor to ceiling windows in all bedrooms and living rooms
- Linen sofas
- Luxury bathroom amenities
- King sheet sized towels
- Farmhouse dining table, made by a local artesian
- Vintage furniture, mixed with modern essentials
- Welcome arrival basket with local produce
- Stocked antique wine rack with select Highland wines, available for purchase
- Large outdoor area with 10 seat dining table and daybed;
- Outdoor fire pit with Adirondack chairs
- Immaculately kept gardens
- Weber BBQ
The estate is privately positioned at the end of a quiet hedge-lined laneway, set amongst an acre of lush cool climate gardens, which includes the 'Enchanted Walkway' in the front garden. Enjoy watching the sunsets while enjoying a glass of wine, down by the fire-pit. The property is private and secure with electric gated entry.
Upon confirmation of your booking, you will be provided with a pin code to be used to open the automatic gates and directions to access the key for the front door.
OTHER THINGS TO NOTE:
We welcome bridal parties who wish to stay at Aubisque in the lead up to their special day. The grounds of Aubisque are perfect for wedding photography and we pride ourselves on accommodating bridal parties who wish to utilise our grounds in photography. However, we do not accomodate weddings at Aubisque, nor do we accommodate events, young children or pets.
Be aware that mobile coverage in Exeter is patchy. Once at the property we recommend setting your smart devices to Wi-Fi calling. Aubisque is a self-contained rental property, not a bed-and-breakfast.
**Minimum 2 night stay, 4 night stay over Easter & 5 night stay over the Christmas period**
- No weddings, events/parties, young children or pets.
- General respect for our incredible property. Please leave it clean and tidy as you found it.
- No smoking.
- No pets
- No children under 10 years old
Fireplaces are to be operated by adults over the age of 18 only and are operated at your own risk. You will be held liable for any damage you cause including smoke or ember damage from incorrect use. If using a wood or gas fire, you will ensure the fire is switched off or put out entirely whenever you leave the premises even for short periods.
Supervision of children around all fireplaces is required and is the responsibility of parents/guardians. ALL fireplaces and their external casings can get very hot and may cause serious burns if touched. It is strongly recommended that the fireplaces not be operated when children are staying onsite.
“Guests” ’ actions, conduct and safety are the responsibility of the “Guests”.
- The agent and “Owner” of this “Property” do not condone: unsafe, irresponsible or illegal actions/behaviour etc. on or off the premises, during a stay or at any other time.
- A condition of entering and/or staying at this “Property” means that all “Guests” understand and agree to indemnify the agent and “Owner” against any responsibility or action(s) (legal or other), due to any action(s), incident(s), loss or injury(s) while within or outside of the premises (including, but not limited to, the grounds, facilities, structures, etc.) during a stay or at any other time.Get the full listing »