Perfectly located right in the centre of Binningup, Binningup Beach House really is the ideal location for your beach holiday. With Binningups pristine and protected main swimming beach, pirate ship playground, boat ramp, fishing club, general store and tennis courts all within 50m. What more could you ask for.
Binningup Beach House is a 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom two storey house that comfortably sleeps 9 guests.
Downstairs there is two bedrooms, the first bedroom is a very long room and has a queen bed at one end and a single bed the other end with more than enough room in here for three people. The second bedroom has a queen bed and a beautiful view of the backyard. Downstairs is also a large bathroom/laundry with access to the backyard and is made up of a toilet, bath, single shower, vanity and washing machine for long stay guests.
Upstairs is the spacious and free flowing open plan living area consisting of a kitchen, dining and lounge room. The kitchen is fully self-contained with all the necessities you may require including a fridge/freezer, electric oven and stove top, microwave, dishwasher, toaster, kettle, crockery and cutlery. There is plenty of room for dining with a dining table to seat 8 guests and breakfast bar seating another two and a high chair for a little one. The lounge room is a comfortable area to relax with a movie and open up the balcony doors to let in a cool sea breeze on a warm day or snuggle up on the couch and warm up by the tile fire during the winter. The lounge opens out onto the front balcony with views of the Indian Ocean and at the end of the day watch a magnificent Binningup sunset. Upstairs is also another bathroom with shower and toilet and two bedrooms, one with a queen bed and the other with two single beds providing lots of space for a comfortable stay.
Binningup Beach House has very large grassed front and back yards with plenty of room for the kids to run around, although if you are bringing your fur babies you will need to bring their leads as the property is not fenced. There is undercover parking for two vehicles and ample space on the driveway and front yard for extra parking.
Binningup is a popular holiday destination because of the reef that runs parallel to the main swimming beach providing a protected area for swimming, snorkelling, diving or beach fishing, it also provides safe access to its natural boat ramp for launching off on your next fishing adventure. There is also 4WD access to the south of the main beach or north of Westcoast Drive, a popular beach for surfing in the winter months. Or if you prefer to bring the clubs Binningup is well known for its 9 hole golf course. Binningups general store sells all the necessities such as groceries, fuel, alcohol, ice, fishing gear and bait, tyre air compressor, DVD’s, magazines and takeaway food. Or if you prefer a meal out the Fishing Club is open Thursday and Friday nights which is located at the main beach foreshore with the pirate ship playground for the kids.
So grab your bathers, fishing rods and tennis rackets and come and enjoy a very chilled out beach getaway at Binningup Beach House.
This is strictly not a party house.
Sorry NO bookings for 25 year olds or younger.
No smoking inside.
Binningup Holiday Homes Terms and Conditions
Payment constitutes the Guests Acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- You must notify management of expected arrival and departure times at booking and supply a contact mobile number.
- Change of arrival or departure times is subject to prior arrangement and availability to allow us time to prepare the property for the next Guests.
- A Deposit or full payment is required to make a booking.
Cancellation or Variation
- If you wish to cancel or change your booking more than 14 days prior to your arrival you will incur the Stayz 7% booking fee with the balance of money paid refunded.
- If you wish to cancel your booking less than 14 days prior to arrival the money paid is NOT refundable.
Refundable Security Deposit
- A Refundable Security Deposit is required with all bookings.
- Any damage, loss or expense incurred as a result of your breach of these terms and conditions will be deducted from the Security Deposit. Examples include but are not limited to any breakage, damage, excess cleaning requirements or extra guests beyond those declared.
- Refundable Security Deposits will be refunded 48hrs after guests departure when property inspections are completed.
- If the property becomes unavailable for your occupancy due to unforeseen circumstances (e.g. Fire, storm damage etc.) management will inform you immediately and we will endeavour to obtain suitable alternative accommodation for your occupancy. Failing to do so all money paid will be refunded.
Parties and Functions
- Parties and functions are strictly prohibited.
Linen and bedding
- If linen, pillows and blankets are supplied they must be left in bedrooms where found on departure.
- If Pets are allowed with prior approval there is a $10 pet fee per stay.
- Pet owners are responsible for cleaning up after their pets.
- Pets are NOT allowed inside.
- Any evidence of pets left on outside furniture may incur extra cleaning fees.
- Any damage caused by pets may incur extra fees.
- You are responsible for damages breakages, theft and loss of property and any part of it during your stay. You MUST notify management of this immediately and we may recover from you repair or replacement costs.
- Management takes no responsibility for any loss, injury, illness or accidents that may occur whilst staying at our property. We recommend all guests purchase travel insurance.
- Only Guests agreed in the booking may stay in the property overnight. If more guests are found to being staying overnight it may result in termination and eviction without refund.
- Disturbance to neighbours including excessive noise is prohibited (loud noise must stop at 10:30pm) and may result in termination and eviction without refund.
- Before departure all food must be removed from fridges, all rubbish must be put in appropriate council rubbish bins provided, and all crockery an cutlery washed and packed away. The property must be left in a clean and tidy condition.
- All furniture and furnishings must be left in the positions they were in when you arrived.
- The property should be vacated on time and secured. All windows and doors are to be locked. All keys must be returned to management or as otherwise directed.
- You are responsible for the safekeeping and replacement of accommodation keys. Duplicate keys will be provided at an additional charge.
- Smoking is NOT permitted inside the house, only outside and all evidence removed.
Problems and Complaints
- In the case of any problem or complaint, you must inform management at the earliest opportunity so management has the chance to rectify the situation as quickly and efficiently as possible. You must allow repair/ service access to the property during reasonable hours.
- Any complaint which cannot be resolved locally, must be notified in writing to management prior to departure from the property.
- Failure to follow this procedure may hinder the ability of management to rectify the problem or complaint and reduce or extinguish a claim you may have.Get the full listing »