- Stay 3 nights and get the 4th night free or stay 4 nights and get the 5th night free
- All 3 nights stays include a $50 Shoal Bay Country Club food voucher
- Make the most of your break with an early check in and late checkout
Our upper level is the ultimate luxury, featuring high raked ceilings in all bedrooms and living areas. Large glass windows showcasing panoramic views of the bay, Tomaree and Yacaaba headlands. The master bedroom features it's own private balcony with stunning turquoise water views.
- 1 x king master with ensuite
- 2 x queen bedrooms
- 1 x queen bedroom with triple bunk
Maximum Occupancy SALT ONE – Upper Level: 8 adults and 3 children under the age of 12 years
- Full kitchen
- Air conditioning
- Gas fireplace
- Open plan living & dining
- BBQ facilities
- Deck with outdoor lounge
- Outdoor shower
- 2 x tandem off street parking space
'Meet & Greet' Service included during check in hours (2pm to We will let you know if an earlier check in is possible.
No need to waste time and arrange for offsite key collection. One of our Luxury Apartment's representatives will arrive early to turn on lights, air-conditioning and music. The apartment will be ready for you to wind down and enjoy.
We will also personally hand over keys and discuss any apartments features which will assist you throughout your stay.
Our staff are local and will be more than happy to help you with any information on activities in the area you would like to visit.
Shoal Bay is located in Port Stephens, just 2.5hrs North of Sydney. This pristine and tranquil environment is home to a large variety of sealife. Dolphins, whales and curious fairy penguins are regularly spotted in the bay.
The sand of Shoal Bay Beach is warm and welcoming and often fairly vacant, giving you your own little slice of sanctuary with the gentle soundtrack of the sea lapping against the shore.
Tomaree Headland is just a short stroll away and provides multiple walking trails. In particular, the climb up Tomaree Mountain to reach a breathtaking lookout at it's peak, will give the most spectacular views of Port Stephens, scenic panoramas that stretch out along the coast as far as the eye can see. Any visitor to the summit will tell you the 20 minute climb is well worth the effort.
Shops and restaurants are dotted along the beach front along the main street. Here you'll also find Shoal Bay Country Club, perfect for a late breakfast, lazy lunch or an afternoon drink. If you really want to unwind, make your way to the luxurious Shoal Bay Resort & Spa, only an easy 5 minute walk from Salt at Shoal Bay
The area is a great base for fishing trips and cruises around Port Stephens. Dolphin and whale watching tours run daily from the Nelson Bay Marina, just a quick 5 minute drive from Salt at Shoal Bay.
If you've brought your own boat or jet ski, there are multiple locations nearby to launch and enjoy the still, almost glassy water in the surrounding bays or for the more adventurous, make your way out to the heads for some waves and the catch of the day.
Be sure to explore Tomaree National Park, a 20 km strip of rocky coastline between Anna Bay and Shoal Bay.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS - SALT 1 & 2 WINTER PACKAGE:
- Salt one the 4th bedroom with the bunk beds is locked off however can be opened an extra charge of $150.
- One bedroom is locked offed however can be opened at a minimum cost to open will be $100.
- Minimum stay requirement and not available during school holidays
- Valid for all new bookings from 7th June 2018
- Stay period must be between 7th June until the 1st September 2018
* Stay special for all new bookings from 26/03/2019. Stay period must be between 26/03/2019 until the 30/08/2019. Early check in and late checkout subject to availability. Minimum stay period required in school holiday periods.Get the full listing »