LONG TERM BOOKINGS AVAILABLE. PLEASE CONTACT FOR PRICING.
Located in a beautiful part of Batemans Bay with a two minute stroll from Surfside Beach and reserves, this gorgeously-presented villa has all you need for a relaxing getaway any time of the year.
Perfect for both families and couples and set in a complex with pool, tennis/basketball court, games room and trampoline, there is plenty to do before you even hit the beach!
Linen is supplied, you just need to bring your beach towel.
***Please note for booking of 4 weeks or more, please email as discounts apply.
Surfside Retreat is a short walk across the road to a beautiful, calm beach and a few minutes further to nature reserves, more beaches, rock pools and plenty to explore.
Take a kayak out on the water, spot some dolphins if you can and let the kids explore the rock pools for crabs, shells and other little treasures.
The villa is positioned towards the end of the complex, with nature reserve behind, meaning it is private and quiet.
All this only a few minutes away from the centre of Batemans Bay but so calm and tranquil you will feel relaxed the moment you arrive.
- Living: open-plan, light and bright living area with two comfy couches, a TV, dvd and cd player, dvds/cds, unlimited NBN connection, books, board-games and a games console for the kids.
- Dining: the dining area is relaxed and casual, and together with the large kitchen island, provides plenty of seating space for everyone.
- Kitchen: the kitchen has all you need to cook up a delicious meal, and includes a coffee machine (pods provided) for those morning starts. Tea, basic cooking essentials such as spices, oil and a few goodies are provided.
- Downstairs bathroom/laundry: oversized bathroom/laundry with vanity, shower and washing machine.
The living area is kept comfortable all year round with a reverse-cycle air-conditioner large enough to heat or cool the whole downstairs space.
- Master bedroom: light and spacious queen-size bedroom with private balcony, walk-in-robe, TV/dvd and sitting area.
- Bedroom two: has a beautifully-styled queen bed, reserve outlook and plenty of built-in wardrobe storage.
- Bedroom three - single bed and a tri-bunk - a double bed under and a single above. This room also has plenty of cupboard storage for the kids.
- Upstairs bathroom: with separate bath and large shower and vanity.
All bedrooms and the bathroom have ceiling fans and column heaters.
- Courtyard: has a BBQ, an outdoor setting and washing line, with access through a gate to parking for one car (one additional car space available in complex). Unfortunately no caravans or boats can be accommodated. Pool toys, tennis and table tennis racquets and beach toys also supplied for guest use.
- Complex: In the shared area you will find a giant trampoline, tennis/basketball court, games room and of course, the gorgeous pool (heated in peak season). Please note, the complex is quiet, relaxed and family friendly and we all want it to stay that way!Get the full listing »