Alice's Palace has it all - relaxation, location, ambience & convenience.
Imagine yourself sitting in front of a big gas log fire, in a gorgeous place, enjoying your favorite glass of wine. Or having a tipple around a BBQ in a native bush garden, listening to the surf roll in.
You can stroll to Victoria’s most family-friendly ocean surf beach in 2 minutes. Wander to the sheltered water of the Barwon River in 5 minutes. Walk to shops, bars and restaurants in 10 minutes.
Wineries, boutique breweries and an abundance of other cool things to do and places to go are on the doorstep, only a short drive or cycle away.
The light, airy and contemporary design of Alice’s Palace creates a relaxed atmosphere with all the comforts needed for a great getaway. Perfect for work, rest & play all year-round.
Everyone welcome including small groups, families with kids, business travelers, couples/dates, LGBTQI, special occasion/wedding guests.
Open plan living area with well-equipped kitchen, 55" TV, Bluetooth sound-bar, DVD player/DVDs, bathroom, air-con, ceiling fans and fast Wi-Fi.
3 bedrooms, bathroom and study/office nook, air-con, ceiling fans and full length mirror (perfect for wedding guests).
Note: we no longer supply linens and bath towels. However, we do supply bedding. A linen and bath towel package is available upon request (2 pillow slips per person, sheets, tea towels, bath towels, bath mats and hand towels). A fee of $18 per person per stay applies. Please let us know at the time of booking if this is required.
Lawn out the front. Shade trees out the back. Outdoor furniture and BBQ.
Minimum stays apply:
*Book 7 consecutive nights, get 1 night free, except between Christmas and end of second week of January. This won't show up in the initial quote, and will be applied at the time of acceptance due to HomeAway/Stayz site limitations*
(2) - night minimum stay applies to most times.
(4) - night minimum stay over Easter/Anzac Day 2019.
(3) - night minimum stay applies to most other public holiday/long weekends.
(7) - night minimum stay over the Christmas/early Jan holiday period.
(1) - single nights are available Sun - Thu from May to August inclusive. Contact us directly to organise (can't reserve via calendar).
- non-smoking home, including balcony, decks and garden. If you want to smoke, please wander off-property. Surrounds are lovely :-).
- No pets or schoolies.
- Shoes off at the door would be great.
- Store boards and kayaks in lock-up storage under deckGet the full listing »