Welcome to 3/45 Park Street, the ultimate prime destination for your family holiday. Location is everything with this property as it provides close proximity to the beautiful beaches, clubs and cafÃ© culture. The spaciousÂ two-level townhouse boasts relaxation and remains hidden for privacy after a long day baking under the golden sun.
What we love ...
- Only metres from the main beach, bowling club and town centre
- Spacious living, set over two levels
- Double lock up garage, a perfect opportunity to bring the family boat
- Private patio, ideal for a summer BBQ or a quiet read and coffee
- Bring the whole family. You can resort the kids to an upstairs movie night, whilst the adults relax with a crisp beverage, movie and card game downstairs
Tell me more ...
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Appliances include dishwasher and Webber BBQ
- Open plan living, dining and kitchen
- Two bedrooms feature queen beds and built in wardrobes
- Second bedroom featuring 2x single beds
- Smart TV downstairs including DVD player and upstairs living features Samsung flat screen and DVD Player
- Ceiling fans in bedrooms
- Ducted air-conditioning stretched over both levels
- Two main bathrooms both upstairs and downstairs
- Gas Webber BBQ
- Internal laundry with top loader washing machine and dryer
- Double lock up garage
*Please note this property is not pet friendly.
- Starting from $550.00Â per week (Low Season) & 1-3 night stays are available in the Low Season.
- During some seasons arrival may be restricted depending upon public holidays and school terms.
- Linen is not included (i.e sheets, pillow cases, bath mats, hand towels, bath/beach towels & tea towels) , unless otherwise stated in the advertised description. Pillows, mattress protectors and blankets/doonas are supplied.
- Linen hire available from the Evans Head Laundrette, 0420 935 482, to book and pay directly.
- Visa and Mastercard accepted (1.5% surcharge applies). AMEX and Diner's cards are not accepted.
- After hours key pickup can be arranged, please refer to ourÂ Terms and Conditions Â for more information.
We process a pre-authorisation with the credit card details provided on each check in form. Keys will only be accessible once the Security Bond is held or paid by Eftpos. Please refer toÂ SECURITY BOND in our Terms and Conditions Â for further information.
- Christmas Bookings: Current Christmas bookings only have preference to rebook from year to year; if a booking is made online for the Christmas period we reserve the right to cancel it. Current guests have up until their vacating date to rebook after that time it will be open. Once the booking calendar is open to the public we will not be held responsible if current Christmas guests have not rebooked the same property.
- All balances for Christmas bookings (NSW and QLD Holidays) are due by 1st October that year. If balances are not received then the booking will be cancelled.
Â Get the full listing »