Wybalena Grove is a unique, architecturally-designed, heritage-nominated, locally-renowned neighbourhood. Convenient to the city and both major universities by car, bus or Canberra s safe & scenic bike paths. Double glazing, gas log fire, bamboo floor, great toys & organic cotton linen. You can keep fit walking local bushland or up Mount Painter, play tennis or run amok in our two private playgrounds. Save money cooking in a well-equipped kitchen or even invite guests for a wood-fired pizza! :)
You won t believe you are just 5kms (10 min drive) from Canberra City Centre! You ll feel like you re on a country holiday one minute and in the nation s capital the next. This is a new listing, so no reviews yet. Please see the reviews for my other
property which is nearly identical it has 5 stars.
Conveniently located and yet beautifully leafy and quiet. You will enjoy feeling part of the local community.
Your home away from home offers these comfort features:
* ample light with large windows overlooking native gardens
* a gas log fireplace to keep you warm in winter
* fully equipped kitchen with high quality crockery, cookware and appliances (including dishwasher)
* internal laundry with front loading washing machine, and external clothesline
* shower and bath
* floating bamboo floors
* queen size bed in one bedroom
* trio bunk (double below and single above) in second bedroom
* built in wardrobes in both bedrooms
* covered single carport - guest parking or free street parking also available
* all linen and towels supplied
* large shed for bike storage
* we can cater for toddlers and infants - toddler bed, cot, change table, high chair, play pen (just let us know what you need when you make your reservation).
Nearby amenities: Canberra s finest olympic sized indoor swimming pool is also a handy 10 minute cycle or short drive away. Jamison Centre at Macquarie, a 15 minute walk, has a large outdoor swimming pool/waterslide park which is open in the warmer months.
Note that there is no current Energy Efficiency Rating for this property, as no formal energy efficiency review has been conducted since various energy efficiency improvements (such as double-glazing, re-insulation) were installed.Get the full listing »