** We have now sold our beach house and will not be taking any further bookings.
Our family would like to take this opportunity to thank all of our valued guests for choosing our humble little beach house for their holiday accommodation.
Its been a wonderful experience for us and we have been blessed with such impeccable and delightful guests.
Thank you again and all the best for your 2019.
Fi and family. :)
f you are seeking simple, family friendly, beach house lodgings - just a few steps to one of South Australias best swimming beaches - then ‘Forty Otago’ is for you.
Whilst the property can sleep up to six adults we recommend smaller family groups of 2-4 adults and 2 children for a more comfortable stay.
The beds are made up as follows:
Bed 1: 1x Queen Bed
Bed 2: 1x Double Bed
Bed 3: 2x Single Beds
Morning coffees from the coffee machine or an evening drink on the front deck is always a good idea, and in Winter, snuggle up to the cosy, wood combustion fire inside.
Beautiful safe swimming beaches are right on your door step - or perhaps try your hand at fishing off the local jetty or many fishing spots.
Relax with a good book, game or DVD or jump in the car and explore the beautiful Copper Triangle and beyond.
There really is something for everyone, no matter what your pace.
• Open plan living, dining and lounge room
• Comfy leather recliners
• Simple kitchen cooking facilities including, stove top, microwave and toaster oven.
• Coffee Pod Machine (Coffee, Chai and Hot Chocolate pods supplied)
• Basic pantry supplies (Butter, Milk, Jams, S&P, Oil, Flour and Sauces)
• Fridge Freezer
• Wood combustion heater
• Split system RC/AC (New December 2017)
• Ceiling fans to all bedrooms
• TV and DVD
• Games, puzzles and books
• Desk area
• Beach toys
• Hair dryer
• Two toilets
• Laundry Facilities
• Iron/ironing board
• Weber baby Q
• Under cover rear pergola and seating
• Ample parking (not under cover)
• Porta cot, bed side rail and baby bath provided for your convenience.
• Linen is not provided – guests will need to supply their own top and bottom bed sheets along with towels.
• A refundable $300 bond payment is required with your booking.
For the comfort of all guests we do ask visitors to adhere to the following:
• No pets are allowed at the property
• Strictly no parties
• Smoking is not allowed indoors
Failure to abide by these may result in a forfeit of bond money.
NICE TO KNOW INFORMATION
• There is no oven in the kitchen although roasting and baking may be done outdoors using the Weber BabyQ.
• There is no bath in the bathroom although a baby bath is available for small children.
• Access to the rear yard is limited to cars due to width restrictions at the side of the house.
• There is no gate to the side of the property meaning the rear yard is not fully secure.
Otago road is a unique and popular location - we hope you choose us for your next stay and look forward to making it an easy and pleasant one.Get the full listing »