Captain Nemo’s is an original beach house, lovingly renovated and decorated with a bright and eclectic Scandinavian feel. Right opposite the beach, this cosy family paradise is surrounded by beautiful Australian flora and equipped with all the comforts of home.
L O C A T I O N
- On your doorstep: Barfleur Beach, Husky to Vincentia bike path
- A short walk: Orion Beach, Plantation Point Reserve / Playground, Nelsons Beach, White Sands coastal bushwalking track to Hyams Beach.
- Views: Filtered water views
P R O P E R T Y
- Layout: Open plan, all on one level, separate children's Play Room in back garden.
- Guests: Comfortably sleeps 6 guests (Maximum of 6 Adults), plus infants in cots
- Kitchen: Overlooking the back garden, the kitchen is full of everything you need for a relaxing family holiday, including modern dishwasher, gas cooktop, coffee machine, milk frother, waffle maker, lovely cookbooks and more.
- Bathrooms: One spacious bathroom with bath and shower, combined with Laundry
- Heating/cooling: Air conditioning in bedrooms, plus ceiling fan in main bedroom
- Entertainment: Large flat screen TV with Foxtel and Netflix.
- Access/dangers: Steps at front and rear porch
- Parking: Driveway space for two cars and on street (no garage)
- Outdoor Space: Fully fenced back and front yards, back deck with 4-burner BBQ and outdoor dining.
- Pets: Dogs are an important part of many families, so we welcome one well-behaved dog on your stay.
- The Play Room: Out in the back garden there is a special spot for your children to play. Loaded with beautiful, high-quality toys, puzzles and activities, as well as a reading nook with wonderful books, it’s the perfect children’s retreat (so mum and dad can enjoy an afternoon glass of wine in peace).
B E D R O O M S
- Linen: Beds will be made and beach towels, bath towels, bath mats, hand towels and washers are supplied.
- Bedroom 1: Queen Bed, Ceiling fan & Air-Con.
- Bedroom 2: Queen Bed, Air-Con.
- Bedroom 3: Single beds x 2, Air-Con.
B O O K I N G . I N F O R M A T I O N
This property is managed by a licenced Holiday Rental Specialist; the leader in high end holiday accommodation around Jervis Bay. We go far beyond that which is provided by a real estate agent in terms of service, reliability, fairness, cleanliness and quality of holiday homes.
Please ignore the "Average Nightly Rate". Jervis Bay Rentals rates are calculated as a high fixed amount ("Property fees") followed by a much lower nightly rate. This allows you to add extra nights to your stay without adding too much to the total tariff (the longer you stay, the lower the average nightly rate). Unfortunately HomeAway doesn't compensate for the fixed amount in their calculation of the "Average" nightly rate. We apologise for this, and hope it will be corrected soon.
Please also note that bookings more than 6 months in advance will need to be done manually by our office.
> ARRIVAL AND DEPARTURE TIMES
Wherever possible, we will contact you the day before to offer early arrival and/or late departure.
If you don't hear from us, we ask that you don't arrive before 3pm on the day of your booking (where the property has been cleaned and is ready before 3pm we will let you know that you can check in early). Departure is strictly 10am so that the cleaners have time to prepare the property for the next guests.
> PARTIES, FUNCTIONS and GATHERINGS
This property is surrounded by permanent residents and is located in a quiet part of town. Guests that don't respect the neighbours will be evicted forfeiting their full tariff and security deposit.
If we get a complaint from a neighbour (they have instructions on what to do if they suspect a party), the police or one of our employees, and we can corroborate that claim in any way, you will lose your full security deposit. No questions asked.
If you are planning a party or feel that your fellow guests will be a noisy group, please look elsewhere.
> WHAT IS INCLUDED?
We provide linen all year round. This includes sheets, pillow cases, doonas and blankets, bath towels, beach towels, hand towels, face washers and bath mats. We will even have the beds made for you when you arrive!
The kitchen has all the pots, pans and utensils you are likely to need. There is "Spray and Wipe", detergent, dishwashing tablets and dishcloths available as well as cleaning equipment for the BBQ. We also supply items like Gladwrap, foil, paper towels and tea towels. The pantry has all the basics (and often more!) including olive oil, salt and pepper, tea bags, coffee and sugar.
Bathrooms have shower gel, hand wash, tissues and toilet paper.
There is laundry detergent supplied for the washing machine.
Cots and highchairs are available at no extra cost.
If you find something that you would expect to have at YOUR holiday home is missing, please let us know and we will do our best to arrange it.
> INTERNET in the Jervis Bay Region
Please be aware that ADSL (fixed line broadband) internet connections are very unreliable and speeds are significantly slower than metropolitan areas. Unfortunately we have no control over this. There is extensive coverage of Telstra's 4G and 3G mobile network in the area if you wish to use your mobile phone. Where internet is advertised, we do our best to keep it online, however, please don’t plan your holiday around a reliable internet connection.
_____________________________________________________________________Get the full listing »