This beach front home is situated in beautiful Seaforth, one of Mackay's best kept secrets. The perfect getaway, only 40 minutes from Mackay City.
This home has 3 bedrooms plus a rumpus room. 2 x super comfy king size beds and 1 large double bed. Extra guests can utilise one of the 3 sofa beds - 1 queen and 2 x double sofa beds. Air-conditioning to all 3 bedrooms, lounge and rumpus areas. Fans and flyscreens throughout.
Kick back in the rumpus room which contains a 55 inch digital tv with Netflix and sound bar for the perfect movie night, play a game of pool on the freshly restored pool table.
Enjoy a relaxing breakfast siting at the breakfast bar with beautiful ocean and island views.
Sit, relax and chill out with a coffee or wine on the outdoor setting out on the front patio, enjoy the serenity and feed the birds and ducks that come to visit.
An old farm table that comfortably seats 8, together with a weber family Q BBQ makes the perfect spot for entertaining.
This home has been painted throughout, new floor coverings, brand new kitchen and bathroom, new fans and lights. Wifi available, Netflix and fetch tv.
Also the tv sound bars in the lounge and rumpus are wifi compatible so you can listen to your favourite tunes from your phone or iPod while relaxing and watching the world go past.
Things to do:
- stroll across the road and walk on the beach
- explore the millions (just a guess, we haven't got around to counting them) beautiful shells, honestly if you like shells this one of the best beaches ever.
- walk and have a swim in the enclosure, relax and have a BBQ at the undercover tables and chairs, access to public toilets, outdoor shower and children's wading pool (open during holiday season and summer weekends)
- too relaxed to cook? just a 5 minute stroll to the Seaforth Bowls Club, great meals cold drinks, social bowls every Friday afternoon as well as various events throughout the year.
- Take a walk at low tide to Redcliffe Island, collect seaglass and shells, pick oysters on the far side of the island, check out the WW2 anti aircraft site on the top of the far island.
- Bring your bikes - ride, walk or take a run and enjoy the fresh air. BMX track and tennis courts beside bowls club
- With a 10-15 minute drive, venture to Cape Hillsborough National Park, Ball Bay, play golf at the Halliday Bay golf course and enjoy tea and scones or great pizzas at The Old Station Teahouse.
- Excellent fishing and crabbing, access to 2 boat ramps with a new large modern ramp at Victor creek with access to the Victor, Seaforth and Murray creek estury systems which are some of the largest estuaries in the area as well as being included in the new net free zone, small boat access to several islands as well as large boat access to the Whitsundays, Smith group and Great Barrier Reef or just grab a rod and some bait and walk over and fish off the beach.
- If friends or relatives prefer camping, the camping /caravan site is minutes away
- 2 convenience stores with groceries, 1 with mini newsagent, post office, and takeaway, and the other is also a service station
-Seaforth markets every Sunday morning with Seaforth mega markets every first Sunday of the month
Fully Equipped kitchen - cooking utensils, crockery, cutlery etc provided
Nespresso Coffee Machine (coffee not supplied, however pods can be purchased from Coles etc)
Iron and ironing board
Weber family Q BBQ
Herbs and Veggies in season in the garden behind the shed
Pets only permitted on owner approval.
Property is not fenced and pets are not allowed inside.Get the full listing »