Escape to our brand new luxurious headland oceanfront house ‘Rolling Waves’.
Stunning uninterrupted panoramic views of ocean, beach and only steps down the headland path onto a virtually private beach.
High end finish with Italian leather lounges, stone bench tops, Bosch appliances; induction cooktop, open plan dinning and living area- and everything is brand new! Enjoy a BBQ on the huge balcony overlooking the beach.
Absolute brand new oceanfront house with spectacular uninterrupted beach and ocean views. It’s the perfect place to watch the sunrise. Watch dolphins year round and during winter and spring watch the migrating whales - all from the living room or the balconies!
3 bedrooms - 2 queen beds 2 singles beds
65 inch 4K UHD TV
Bluetooth audio for your music streaming
High speed NBN
High quality linen, bath towels and beach towels provided
Outdoor setting and BBQ on the balcony with the world’s best view!
2 car basement garage
Note that we have the house next door ( Breathtaking Views -2B Waratah St, Scotts Head- also brand new) listed also should you wish to invite another family or friends to join your luxury holiday. https://www.homeaway.com.au/holiday-rental/p7459619
Guests can access the entire house, grassy headland and beaches of your choice (Main Beach, Little Beach and Wakki Beach).
Guests will be welcomed and receive the keys from one of our friendly staff members. Please contact us should you need any assistance during your stay.
- Strictly no parties
- Max 6 guests
- Strictly no smoking (including on balconies)
- No pets allowed
- It is a one level open plan house but guests still have to walk upstairs from the garage.
- 5 night minimum stay (shorter stays may be available on request - please contact us)
- Special for guests book more than 7 nights receive 10% discount
- Ceiling fans in every room and reverse cycle A/C in master bedroom
- Only steps away from Wakki Beach and short headland walk (with breathtaking view) to the patrolled Main Beach.
- Few hundred metres to a supermarket, bakery, cafe and Surf Club Bistro.
- Walking tracks over headlands and along beach.Get the full listing »