Experience our brand new luxurious headland oceanfront house ‘Breathtaking Views’.
Stunning uninterrupted panoramic views of ocean, beach and only steps down the headland path onto a virtually private beach.
High end finish with Italian leather lounges, stone bench tops, Bosch appliances; induction cooktop, open plan dinning and living area, cinema room, game room- and everything is brand new!
Absolute brand new oceanfront house with spectacular uninterrupted beach and ocean views. It’s the perfect place to watch the sunrise. Watch dolphins year round and during winter and spring watch the migrating whales - all from the living room or the balcony!
4 bedrooms - 2 queen beds, 1 trundle bed, 2 single beds
75 inch 4K UHD TV in the cinema room downstairs
Game room / Table Tennis
Bluetooth audio for your music streaming
High speed NBN
High quality linen, bath towels and beach towels provided
2 car garage
Note that we have the house next door ( Rolling Waves -2A Waratah St, Scotts Head- also brand new) listed also should you wish to invite another family or friends to join your luxury holiday. https://www.homeaway.com.au/holiday-rental/p7458535
Guests will have the house to themselves and can access grassy headland and beaches of their choice (Main Beach, Little Beach and Wakki Beach).
Guests will be welcomed and receive the keys from one of our friendly staff members. Please contact us should you need any assistance during your stay.
- Strictly no parties
- Max 6 guests
- Strictly no smoking (including on balconies)
- No pets allowed
- Please don’t move any of the furniture.
- When driving out of the garage, please don’t do a U Turn, please instead just reverse slowly down the driveway.
- It is a two level open plan house.
- 5 night minimum stay (shorter stays may be available on request - please contact us)
- Special for guests book more than 7 nights receive 10% discount
Spectacular, natural, untouched paradise that is the great secret of Scotts Head.
- Only steps away from Wakki Beach and short headland walk (with breathtaking views, to the patrolled Main Beach)
- Few hundred metres to a supermarket, bakery, cafe and Surf Club Bistro
- Walking tracks over headlands and along beachGet the full listing »