Enjoy breathtaking views from most places in the house. Wildly magnificent views. As guests confirm in their reviews - it is the real deal!
The house offers all creature comforts for a relaxed holiday including FAST WIFI.
North facing and bathed in sunlight all day - the generous decks and ample outdoor lounges offer many places to relax, read a book or take a holiday snooze in the sun.
• 3 DOUBLE bedrooms on one level (2 queens, 1 king / or ask to be made up as 2 king singles)
Premium quality beds with crisp fresh linen and fluffy pillows.
• 3 (THREE) bathrooms including 3 toilets, 3 showers.
• Modern kitchen w. dishwasher fully equipped. Nespresso coffee machine.
• Indoor/outdoor alfresco dining • Gas Beefmaster hooded BBQ and Wok burner
• INTERNET - fast wifi, Entertainment system & Foxtel, 3 HD televisions and DVD players
• Holiday library, games, and films
• A/C in house and master bedroom as well as ceiling fans in every room.
• Level driveway - Under cover parking for two cars
• Laundry facilities with washer and dryer
• All linen, quality bedding and bath towels provided.
BYO beach towels.
Sleep in comfort in high quality cotton linen, set your temperature with heating, cooling and open fire place. Cook a storm in the fully equipped kitchen, or just chill with a book in the leather "conversation suite".
For bookings over School Holidays / Easter / Christmas/ NYE there is a minimum 7 night stay. Best options will be available through "The View in Scotts Head"
The owners of The View have memories of the classic beach holiday and the ambiance of an authentic family beach house. Privacy and tranquility matters. The maximum number of guests is six. We don't accept bookings for events, parties, film shoots, or "schoolies".
Pets - well behaved trained pets. to be confirmed at time of booking - please let us know your pets name, age and breed. We ask that you ensure pets are kept out of bedrooms or on furnishings/ or pay the additional sanitation clean.
Check policies for the beaches. Scotts Head is pet friendly.
There are no fences. There is a secure paved courtyard.
Scotts Head ....
Step back in time. Scotts Head is a tranquil beach town about 480 km north of Sydney or 484km south of Brisbane. Its famous largely for its three coves, spectacular long beach, surf and the sense of tranquility. Scotts Head is surrounded by national parks and pristine beaches. The town is 12 km from the the Pacific Highway and Macksville, and 74km from Coffs Harbour to the north or 107 km to Port Macquarie to the South. Also in reach for day trips - Dorrigo, Waterfall Way, Bellingen...
Strictly no smoking.Get the full listing »