Promotions: Request at time of booking
Book 2 nights Get 3rd Night Free Valid from June 1 till Sept 30th, Excludes School Holidays and Long Weekends.
10% off 1 week stays, valid for any booking taken for stays from June 1 till Nov 30th , 2020, Flexible COVID 19 terms
NOTE: In light of the current issues we would like reassure our guests that all our homes are professionally cleaned pre and post all stays. Our cleaners use antiviral cleaning products to ensure the wellbeing of all our guests
Within easy walking distance to the beautiful gentle waters of the Tyrone Foreshore beach, this Northern orientation split level holiday home offers a desirable family beach destination.
Upon entry you are greeted by elevated ceilings and full height windows, allowing the natural light to stream into the newly updated open plan living zone. Incorporating an all white sparkling new kitchen, with a clever servery, this front zone is well designed for family get togethers.
Separated via a short staircase, there is a second quiet lounge area, complete with BlueRay player and TV, main bathroom, laundry and 3 well appointed bedrooms, all with BIR and split system heating/cooling. The master bedroom also has a brand new ensuite and direct access to the back deck.
A lovely sun catchers haven, the back deck has a gas BBQ and dining furniture. The multi level grassed garden is a perfect spot for the kids to play under the shade of the greenery.
Conveniently located with only 5 minutes drive to either of the shopping strips in Rye or Blairgowrie Village & short walk straight down Flinders Street to gorgeous Tyrone Beach.
TOTAL BEDROOMS 3 , Sleeps 8
BED 1: 1 x Queen Bed (inc ensuite)
BED 2: 1 x Queen Bed
BED 3: 2 x Single Bunk Bed Sets
TOTAL BATHROOMS 2 (no bath)
- Fabulous location
- Newly updated throughout
- Kitchen includes new stainless steel appliances and Nespresso Coffee Pod machine
- Laundry facilities (no tumble dryer)
- Back deckfor entertaining with BBQ facilities
- Air conditioning and heating in living areas and bedrooms
- 2 x TVs and BlueRay players
- High chair and portacot available
- Bed Linen and Bath Towels are provided at $39 per head (or BYO)
- Families and Mature groups only (must be over 25s)
- Strictly NO SCHOOLIES groups. We unfortunately don't have the systems in place to manage schoolie bookings
- Security bond is $1,000.00 for this property
- This property is fully fenced, however pets are not allowedGet the full listing »