Escape in this stylish and spacious house with sweeping views of the bay & city.
This house is opposite the water and is a short walk to the shops, the pier, the park and the ferry. The long, flat, winding coastal walking track is right outside your front door, as well as a little swimming beach and a jetty.
COVID-19 ENHANCED CLEANING and DISINFECTING practices have been implemented, including:
- disinfecting of high touch surfaces eg. door handles, light switches
- disposable/single-use cleaning equipment
- a minimum of 28hrs between bookings
- contactless, self Check-in via an onsite key lock box.
Sleeps 6 people with 3 queen bedrooms and 2.5 bathrooms.
The house is only a few years old. It is meticulously cleaned and freshly painted. Bedding, kitchenware and furnishings continuously replaced/updated.
ALL LINEN & TOWELS PROVIDED
including quality memory foam pillows
3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms
- All bedrooms have queen beds
- Master bedroom with ensuite
- Central bathroom with laundry
- Bay views and city views
- Powder room / Toilet
- Spacious open plan living with flat screen TV
- Large, bright kitchen with extra large oven
- Separate rumpus room with flat screen TV
- BBQ facilities
- Reverse cycle heating & air-conditioning
- Herb garden & well appointed kitchen for cooking
- The property is set back from the main road, so it is quiet
- Google Chromecast and extensive video/movie library
- A wood fire heater for the winter
- Spacious deck with BBQ and seating to relax and watch boats and ships sail by.
The house is a stand-alone house with ample parking for cars. It has a gated yard with off-street parking which provides safety for cars and for kids to play on the lawn where they can be viewed from the balcony.
-pets (unless pre-approved)
-groups/parties (over 10 people)
Owners available 24/7, for any issues or questions.
Book for 7 days or more for discount!Get the full listing »