This Stunning 3-bedroom holiday home is beautifully presented and tastefully decorated and awaits your arrival, the timber vinyl planks bring warmth and charm to this classy home.
The property is furnished with quality throughout this beautiful styled home. Air-conditioning providing comfort during the summer time, opening up on to the large patio which can be fully open to let the fresh air in. The house has a fully equipped kitchen, BBQ, large outdoor dining areas, TV, board games, toys, quality linen and much more. The property has WIFI and Netflix in main lounge with a large TV.
Sleeps 8 people, bedroom one - queen bed and a king single, bedroom 2 â€“ King single and a trundle bed, the trundle bed can turn in too 2 singles, 1 single or 1 queen bed and bedroom 3 â€“ Queen Bed. One of the bonces of being in North Mackay you are close to everything, just to name some of the few places, The North Mackay bowls club across the road, short drive to Mount p tavern, Dan murphys, Mount p shopping centre, takeaway restaurants and restaurant, chemist and the IGA down the road.
Why not holiday in this luxury home and relax, unwind and treat yourself to our beautiful parks with the goose ponds only being 100ms away, only 5-minute drive to Mackay city centre with numerous of options for fine dining or why not stay in and cook in the comfit of the home for family and friends.
20 Things to do while staying at the North Central Holiday Home:
1. Take the kids to the goose ponds - direct access across the street.
2. Go fishing - pump yabbies on the beach and catch a whiting.
3. Visit the Mackay Harbour - patrolled beach and restaurants.
4. Witness the spectacular views at the historic Eimeo Pub.
5. Walk or cycle the Bluewater Trial and Botanical Gardens.
6. Swim at the Bluewater Lagoon on the Pioneer River, it's free.
7. See a platypus at Eungella National Park.
8. Find wallabies on the beach at Cape Hillsborough.
9. Go shopping at Canelands.
10. Take a charter boat to the Great Barrier Reef.
11. Go for a day trip to Keswick Island.
12. Go cable Skiing or visit the Aqua Fun Park on the lakes.
13. Relax and unwind on one of Mackay's 31 beaches.
14. Go bowling.
15. Watch a movie.
16. Visit Artspace.
17. Watch a play at the Entertainment & Convention Centre.
18. Visit Port of Hay Point Coal Terminal Lookout.
19. Go for a tour at the Sarina Sugar Shed.
20. Have lunch on the blue waters of the Pioneer River.
We do require a security bond of $500 and is to be paid prior to your stay. A deposit of 20% is required to confirm/secure your booking, if you cancel your booking this amount is non-refundable. The balance of your rental property is to be paid in full 4 weeks before your stay. Deposits and final payments can be made direct bank transfer. When payments have been made please email confirmation through with your surname and arrival date as a reference, when deposit is received you will be emailed with relevant information such as arrival/departure dates and times.Get the full listing »