Recently renovated, comfortable family house, 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, with solar heated pool, children's playground and off leash dog park about 100 metres across the road designed for a 'relax to the max' type of getaway. The property is located in a quiet neighbourhood close to the Noosa Junction, 2-3 km to Hastings St/ Noosa Main Beach and Sunshine Beach. There is lots to explore with the whole family by foot, bicycle or car or just relax by the shaded pool and 2 outdoor entertainment areas.
The well appointed gourmet kitchen offers a granite island bench and breakfast bar adjoining the dining area on one side and living area with two leather lounges on the other side. The ensuited master bedroom has private access to the pool area. The second and third bedroom have the bathroom and a separate toilet to share.
Of course if you want to get busy, you have easy access to walking and biking trails, kilometres of beachfront with golden sands (including off-leash dog beaches at Noosa Spit and Sunshine Beach, both less than 3 km away), all manners of water sports (ocean and river), national park walks, fresh food markets, such as the famous Noosa Farmers Market or Eumundi markets, cafes and every type of restaurant style and shopping you desire.
- Property is fully and securely fenced and private with 2 grassed areas in the back and 3 self closing gates for pool access in the front
- 3 bedrooms with high quality ceiling fans and great natural cross ventilation
- Open plan living / kitchen / dining (air conditioned)
- Gourmet kitchen with granite island bench and breakfast bar
- Sparkling private pool covered with 2 shade sails
- Close to everything and so quiet!
Noosa Heads House with No Steps: Details
Leisurely 100m walk to children's playground and off the leash dog park across the road (A.W Dan Park).
* Master Bedroom / En Suited / Ceilings Fans and cross ventilation/ CrimSafe Security Screened Doors and windows - Flat Screen TV / DVD, sliding door and gate to pool area
* Bedroom #2 - 1 x Queen - ceiling fan , Flat Screen TV/DVD
* Bedroom #3 - 2 x Single - ceiling fan
* Second bathroom with shower / bath tub, heated towel holder, ceiling heating lamps
* Laundry with Bosch washing machine. Dryer in garage.
* A/C - Open plan Living/Dining/Kitchen - new Full HD LEC LCD TV, old style stereo
* Granite benchtop kitchen – Island bench with Smeg cooktop/oven/range hood, Bosch Dishwasher, Aldi Expressi Capsule coffee machine (initial 2 capsules provided)
* Saltwater swimming pool with 2 shade sails, solar heated, barracuda running 10am-2pm daily to clean pool
* 2 Covered outdoor entertainment areas: one overlooking pool with BBQ nearby, one between 2 grassed areas with new turf laid and automated sprinklers 3 times daily
* Lock-up garage plus off-street parking and ample on street parking (shaded in afternoon)
* 2-3 km to Hastings Street/ Noosa Main Beach, Sunshine Beach and Gympie Terrace
* 100 m to children's playground and dog off-leash-park
* 1 km to Coffee shops & convenience stores (at the Junction and near Aldi)
Easy, flat access to the house and garage. Large front yard to park additional cars, boats or caravans. Also ample on street parking which is shaded by trees in afternoon from approx. 12.30pm. No hills and no stairs! Great for those with mobility restrictions.
This level residence sleeps 6 comfortably. Linen is usually provided. You could bring your own or arrange it through us which we recommend for ease.This residence is suited to the executive or family who wants privacy and tranquillity in close proximity to beaches, parks, shops and restaurants.
We can send you a link for hiring goods for young babies. Baby's cot, high chair, pram, change mat and bath tubs available.
We are flexible to your needs. Please contact us with all your questions. We would love to make your stay in Noosa a great one.
Walking distance to famous Sunday morning Noosa Farmers Markets, walk to Weyba Bridge / estuary for fishing.
Fish, swim or surf on the nearby sandy beaches.
The Noosa Bioshpere - The Noosa Shire was declared a Biosphere Reserve by the United Nations Education Scientific Organisation (UNESCO) in 2007. There are 531 biosphere reserves in 105 countries around the world. They serve as part of a global network of "living laboratories" or blueprints for sustainable development. Come see for yourself what Noosa has to offer!
Noosa Heads House with no Steps: Fine Print
The receipt of your deposit payment confirms your booking. Our confirmation with receipt number, property address, check-in / check-out times and access information will be emailed to you on receipt of deposit.
Balance payment plus Refundable Security Deposit (bond) - $300 is payable 30 days prior (if applicable) to arrival via transfer to owners bank account or via STAYZ Online Payment System (SOPS).
Security deposit (bond) transferred on satisfactory inspection and reconciliation. Refund less any damages, theft / loss or additional cleaning, postage or extra guests.
Prices based on 2 adults. For 'extra guests' please refer to last 2 columns of pricing grid (extra adult / extra child).
Please advise if you would like to bring you own 'Linen & Towels' or use our service:
Linen/ Towels package by us includes ($30 queen, $20 single bed):
Fitted and flat sheet, doona cover, blanket, 2 pillowcases per person,
Bath towel, hand towel and face washer,
1 bath mat per bathroom, 1 bath robe per bedroom and
2 tea towels.
We can also provide beach / pool towels on request.
We always supply: 2 pillows per person, doona, and mattress/ pillow protectors.
Professional Housekeeping! We pride ourselves to present the property for your comfort and pleasure. Should there be any area not presented to rentable standard on arrival please contact us immediately. Enjoy your stay! :-)Get the full listing »