****BARGAIN PRICE FOR MID WEEK BOOKINGS****
A BEAUTIFUL 1930s HOME IN THE HEART OF MUDGEE TOWN
* PET FRIENDLY
*STRICTLY no parties or loud noise/music - we have neighbours.
SLEEPS UP TO 12 however is priced at 6 guests. It will be charged at $50 pp/pn over 6 guests.
* Parking on street, no remote provided for gate
Normandie Cottage, built in the 1930s, is cosy and the perfect place for a weekend getaway. A stroll to the centre of town, only 100m to Church Street, the Main Street in mudgee, which makes you only minutes from the shops, cafes, amenities, pubs and homewares. A short drive to our gorgeous Wineries.
Are you eager for a weekend getaway? A week to breath in some clean country air? Are you guests at a stunning Mudgee region wedding? Wanting to get the kids away from the city life for a bit? Or getting an urge to visit our famous wineries with a group of your friends? This home is absolutely perfect for you, comfortably accommodating up to 11 adults in beds and a futon single futon.
Comfortably sleeping up to 12 guests.
Beds: 3 x Queens beds, 1 x Double bed, 2 x Single bed, 1 x Single trundle bed & 1 x Single Futon
There are 3 bedrooms all with Queen beds, one of these with a Single bed too, and a Double/single bunk bed & single futon in an open room just off the living room, which is perfect for adults and children. All of the bedrooms have block out curtains and blinds, so you can enjoy a sun free sleep in.
Bedroom One is large bedroom with a Queen bed and Single bed at the back of the Cottage. It has beautiful natural light beaming in from the north, then sets down through the windows opening to the courtyard. A walk in wardrobe equipped with a bassinet and cot, the dark room is perfect for your little one to get some sleep. There is an ensuite with a shower also blackout blinds if you prefer to sleep in.
Bedroom Two is at the front of the Cottage. The room also has a Queen bed & single trundle ged for kids, plenty of natural light and leads onto the central courtyard. The block out blinds can be used to keep the North sun from entering to and a built in wardrobe to hang your clothes.
Bedroom 3 is another Queen bedroom that is situated off the kitchen & dining area, a smaller room equipped with a built in wardrobe and a window that captures the afternoon sun perfectly. The bedroom has some blinds.
The Bunk bed room is large, in the middle of bedroom 2 and the lounge room. It has a Double and Single bunk bed and a single futon that can be used for children, not ideal for large adults. The room has some blinds for a nice sleep in and a clothes rack to hang your outfits. This room does not have a door from the living room, please check the floorpan in the photo.
All of the bedrooms have fans to keep you cool in summer and extra blankets for winter.
NOTE: In the summer months it gets hot in Mudgee, we have fans in each room however only have air conditioning in the living room.
The Cottage is open living with a modern country style kitchen and dining perfect for entertaining, with a baby chair. This leads through French doors to the patio and yard where there is an outdoor entertaining dining furniture and BBQ.
The main bathroom is large with a bath & shower. The lounge room has 3 couches, a fireplace, air conditioning/heater & TV.
The patio is perfect for outside entertaining, there is a grass garden for the kids to run around or you can cosy up with a wine in front of the lounge room fireplace.
THINGS TO KNOW ABOUT COTTAGE
If you need to check in earlier before 3pm, please let me know and I'll see if I can accomodate this for you, it will just depend on other bookings.
* PRICE OF COTTAGE up to 6 guests, for additional people, an extra $50 per person per night. The cottage can sleep up to 12 as it has 6 beds, 1 trundle and 1 futon.
* Plus a mandatory Cleaning service charge $180 per stay ( over 8 $210) & Refundable Damage Deposit $500 & admin service fee. Per Stay.
* Linen, doonas, comforters, pillows and towels, 1 each, are provided for up to 12 people. Doonas and an extra blanket are provided for the Queen rooms, but only a doona is provided for the bunk beds. Linen, doonas, pillows and towels will not be supplied for groups larger than 12.
* If you use the BBQ, please follow all of the rules and clean the BBQ thoroughly before the check out time.
* There is a fire place for use and wood is provided. Fire safety must be used when having the fire in use. Please don't use it if you have not used one before.
* There is a washing machine, dryer and clothes line, please bring own washing powder for a top loader if you will be having an extended stay and needing to wash your things.
* DOGS/ANIMALS - We love furry friends! However if you would like to stay with your dog, we have rules on dogs being house and garden trained, no barking or digging, dogs/cats must not enter the rooms or sit on the furniture, must sleep outside or in the laundry please. If your dog malts, we would prefer he or she to relax on the patio in the shade, and please clean up after your pet. Put all fences in a doggy bag and in the bin please.
* Smoking is not allowed, please smoke on the street and deposit butts in the public bins.
* STRICTLY NO NOISE after 9pm. We have neighbours, so please keep the partying to the local pubs.
* Parking is on the street.
* Enjoy our beautiful comfortable home. Please feel free to contact me with questions regarding the Cottage, especially if you would like to bring a pet or add extra guests.Get the full listing »