The Gaia House is arguably the ultimate adult getaway on the Sunshine Coast.
Close to the exciting dining & shopping precinct of Mooloolaba Beach that is if you can leave the sun drenched decks and stunning views of the broadwater while you simply chill out.....
Multi-award winning, eco-friendly home, berth your boat on the private 12m pontoon with deep water access to Mooloolaba Harbour. A fishing and divers delight! This exciting house offers resort style, open-plan living with 3 bedrooms; billiard room; fire pit; dream kitchen; wet edge heated pool flowing inside & out.
BEDROOMS & BATHROOMS
-Stunning Master bedroom with private deck & sensational HIA state award winning en-suite bathroom/spa
-2nd bedroom queen bedroom
-3rd bedroom with 2 singles
-2nd living area has a queen size sofa bed
Elegant main bathroom with bath
Powder room downstairs
Award winning, fully equipped gourmet kitchen with coffee machine (ground beans) & wine fridge.
ENTERTAINMENT AND LIVING AREAS
-Air Conditioning in all bedrooms and media room
-Open plan living/dining, 65" flat screen TV with surround sound
-Cosy day bed area with extensive library
-Separate living area with TV & DVD & Wii
-Billiard room featuring a 3/4 size table
-Covered deck with BBQ
- Spacious study, fully equipped with WiFi & printer; wireless internet and Foxtel
- Solar * and Gas heated (charges apply) ** wet edge integrated swimming pool
- BYO boat! Gaia has a private 12 M private jetty
-Coffee machine (ground beans)
- Cosy garden fire pit
- Double garage
- Pet friendly to small breeds only - by application - standard pet fee applies
- Ceiling fans throughout
* NB: Solar heating 365 days a year. We cannot guarantee the pool water to be at a swimmable temperature during your stay, as solar heating can be slow and ineffectual during the Australian winter months. It requires direct sunlight and the roof temperature needs to be consistently above 28 degrees to heat the water.
** NB: Pool gas heating optional extra $120 per day of the entire stay - Please note pool temperature will vary and no set pool temperature is guaranteed by Management. 72 hour advance notice must be given for the heater to come into effect.
-Rates include all the house hold linen and standard departure clean
-Prices are for up to 8 guests only
-* Pool gas heating optional extra $120 per day of the entire stay * Please note: Pool temperature will vary and no set pool temperature is guaranteed by Management. 72 hour advance notice must be given for the heater to come into effect.
-Prices are subject to change
-Rates may vary over long weekends and public holidays
-Rates after Jan 2019 will vary from 2018 pricing - please ask for a quote
-We do not provide cots, high chairs or baby gates - these can be hired through a local Hiring Company. We can supply details after booking has been confirmed.
NB: There is currently construction happening next door to Gaia House. Your impact should be minimal but you may be affected.Get the full listing »