Welcome to Lilli Pilli Beach House.
We hope you enjoy your stay at our relaxing Lilli Pilli Beach House. Enjoy chilling on the deck and listening to the birds, or take a stroll to Lilli Pilli beach and spot the local wildlife.
Please read the house rules carefully and your cooperation is appreciated.
Check in is at 2pm and check out at 11am
· Please note that this a quiet neighbourhood and we have a strict no partying policy. We have a great rapport with our neighbours, so we would appreciate that there is no loud music etc after 9pm.
· Please keep the house neat and tidy to minimise extra cleaning charges. Take all rubbish out, clean all dishes, leave bath clean, un pack dishwasher, replace any furniture moved, brooms/vacuum/cleaning products are there to use if required.
· There is strictly No Smoking anywhere on the property, including driveway and parking areas.
· Rubbish bin needs to go out Tuesday night as they are collected very early on Wednesday morning. On the fridge you will see information about when to put bins out etc if you are here on these days of your stay.
· Please remove shoes when you are inside the house and feel free to use the outdoor shower to wash off sandy toes after a fun day at the beach.
· The log fire is not to be used during summer months and outdoor fires are prohibited.
· BBQ is to be left clean and if the gas runs out let us know and we can replace it.
· Please lock all windows and doors if you leave the house, including the door to the deck. A lost key will result a change of locks at the tenants expense.
· Internet/WIFI is available - details to log in will be in the welcome pack on the dining table.
· Cooktop is gas and oven is electric.
· Washer/dryer – Please contact us if you have any questions on use.
· Coffee machine is available for use with some pods provided, if you would like more pods then they are available at Aldi in Batemans Bay. Please use only Aldi compatible pods in the machine. Place used pods in the bin.
· If you wish to compost, there is a container in the kitchen and can be emptied in the large black bin in the back garden near the big gum tree.
You will find a welcome pack on the dining table with further information, contact details and leaflets to advise on great cafes, restaurants, takeaways , beach walks, hikes, surfing, local activities etc.
We really appreciate your booking and choosing to stay at our home. We also value positive feedback so if we haven’t addressed any of your needs or expectations please let us know so we can rectify the issue and ensure your stay is as comfortable as possible.
We hope you enjoy your stay and have a lovely relaxing break.
Stephen and LornaGet the full listing »