BUY 5 NIGHTS & GET 2 NIGHTS FOR FREE
**Subject to availability**
3 bedroom, 2 bathroom 2 storey home. (1 x Queen bed on mezzanine level with ensuite, 1 x Double & 2 x Single beds) Well appointed kitchen with double door fridge/freezer, dishwasher, microwave & oven/stove. Reverse cycle air con to lounge & main bedroom. 2 x TVs - one in lounge room with DVD/VCR player & stereo. Washing machine & dryer in laundry. Second bathroom downstairs. Backyard fully fenced, ample parking for car and boat. BBQ & outdoor furniture on downstairs patio.
1. If you are having difficulty booking the dates you require, or, the price generated seems incorrect please call Kalbarri Accommodation Service and one of our reservation consultants will be happy to assist you.
2. Linen & towels ARE provided at this property.
3. Strictly NO pet property.
4. ALL our properties are fully self contained.
5. NONE of our properties are serviced.
6. Consumables i.e. soap, toilet paper, tea, coffee, sugar, sauces etc are NOT provided however you can purchase them from IGA or the Supermarket in town.
7. NO smoking inside our properties.
8. No Schoolies Accepted
Kalbarri is blessed with a unique environment and it wonât take too long to see this for yourselfâ¦ with clean, safe river beaches, ocean side beaches boasting amazing rock pools and world renowned Jacques Point which has left point surf break for the avid surfers.Â Towering coastal sandstone cliffs bordering coastal reef fringes make great viewing platforms for the frequently visiting whales and dolphins.Â
Our magical National Park Gorges with the Murchison River being a backdrop will keep every member of the family occupied.Â Kalbarri now has a new cycle/walk path that runs the length of the town foreshore and passes the newly completed, awesome environmentally friendly pirate playground.Â
Kalbarri offers you activities such as canoeing, fishing, charters, crabbing, sailing, wind surfing, 4 wheel driving, quad bike riding, snorkelling, swimming, hiking, bird-watching, photography, golf, bowls, scenic flights, shopping, wildflowers just to name a few. So take an organised tour or use your own transport, go by boat, take a scenic flight, trek the cliff tops, abseil down them, cycle to the lookouts or just relax the choice is yours.
Kalbarri has: - bakeries, butcher, IGA, supermarket, three fuel stations, post office, tavern, pub, bottle shop, restaurants, fashion boutiques, surf shops, chemist, bank Â agencies, coffee shops, hairdressers, beauty salon, 2 nd hand shop, fish & chip shops, sports oval, skate park, bird park and open air movies and much more.Get the full listing »