Bask in the morning sun amongst the tree filled yard with views over the Evans River or seek refuge on the covered outdoor patio. This split level house is situated on Southside and takes advantage of the beautiful views along the river. With 3 bedrooms and a double sofa lounge in the living room this house easily accommodates up to 8 guests - perfect for a family holiday. The airconditioning in the open plan living, dining and kitchen keeps the house cool and you can still see the view.
Free Wifi and Netflix
Open plan living area, kitchen and dining with airconditioning
Home Theatre System and 42' HDTV with DVD player
Front balcony with alfresco dining table and small two seater table
Large covered entertaining area off kitchen
Fully equipped kitchen with dishwasher and pantry
Bedrooms located on upper level (approximately 5 - 6 carpeted stairs to access)
Master bedroom features queen bed, walk in wardrobe and ensuite
Reading nook in master bedroom set up with comfortable lounge
Bedroom 2 with two single beds and bedroom 3 features single bed with trundle
All bedrooms equipped with built-in wardrobes
Main bathroom with shower and separate bath and
Laundry with top loading washing machine and clothes dryer
Double lock up garage
** Please note driveway does have an incline.
- Starting from $585.00 per week (Low Season) & 1-3 night stays are available in the Low Season.
- Please note tariffs maybe subject to change. Always check with our Reception team for the best rate.
- During some seasons arrival may be restricted depending upon public holidays and school terms. Please call our office directly if you would like to book a different arrival day.
- Linen is not included (i.e sheets, pillow cases, bath mats, hand towels, bath/beach towels & tea towels) , unless otherwise stated in the advertised description. Pillows, mattress protectors and blankets/doonas are supplied.
- Linen hire available from the Evans Head Laundrette, 0420 935 482, to book and pay directly.
- Visa and Mastercard accepted (1.5% surcharge applies). AMEX and Diner's cards are not accepted.
- After hours key pickup can be arranged, please refer to our Terms and Conditions for more information.
- A $35.00 booking fee applies to ALL bookings. Guests will be required to pay a higher deposit and booking fee when booking through a third party website.
- A $50.00 cleaning fee applies to ALL bookings.
- A pre-authorisation will be processed with the credit card details provided on each check in form. Keys will only be accessible once the Security Bond is held or paid by Eftpos. Please refer to SECURITY BOND in our Terms and Conditions for further information.
- Christmas Bookings: Current Christmas bookings only have preference to rebook from year to year; if a booking is made online for the Christmas period Evans Head First National reserves the right to cancel it. Current guests have up until their vacating date to rebook after that time it will be open. Once the booking calendar is open to the public Evans Head First National will not be held responsible if current Christmas guests have not rebooked the same property.
- All balances for Christmas bookings (NSW and QLD Holidays) are due by 1st October that year. If balances are not received then the booking will be cancelled.
"The house at 35 Sunderland Drive in Evans Head was a great home away from home. There was plenty of room, 2 verandahs to use, a brush turkey that would come visiting and an ample amount of kitchen items.The location was perfect for us since we attended a wedding on Chinaman's Beach." - Groves, May 2019
"Come for the holiday - stay for the view. Very relaxing." - Brett Harrison, October 2018
"A lovely light filled house with beautiful views with everything needed for an enjoyable stay. The tapping at the back door was a bit of a concern until it was realised to be a visiting bush turkey, INTERESTING. Drawcard for us was the outdoor seating areas of which there were two.Well done a lovely place to stay." - Sheila, November 2017
"Thoroughly enjoyed our stay, the house is very comfortable and the office staff very friendly and professional. Will be sure to book again." - Mary, July 2017Get the full listing »