We're social, follow us on Instagram @evans_head_first_national Â #weloveevanshead
Equipped with all the holiday essentials you will be at ease in this modern townhouse located in the heart of Evans Head. Well furnished with three bedrooms plus two bathrooms, perfect for a family or a group of friends. Located in a complex with two other holiday rentals this property is also ideal for families travelling together - enojy the swimming pool, shared within the complex, plus the private outdoor courtyards in each unit.
Free WIFI for guest use
Main bedroom with ensuite and walk in robe
Appliances include flat screen TV, DVD, stainless steel dishwasher, fridge/freezer
Bathroom with shower, separate bath and separate toilet
Laundry with washing machine and clothes dryer
Reverse cycle A/C
Two private outdoor BBQ area with outdoor setting
Extra bar fridge and a a small freezer in the garage
Inground pool shared with complex
Single Lockup garage with remote direct access to unit.
Two off street parking spaces
- Starting from $560.00 per week (Low Season) & 1-3 night stays are available in the Low Season.
- Please note tariffs mayÂ be subject to change. Always check with our Reception team for the best rate.
- During some seasons arrival may be restricted depending upon public holidays and school terms. Please call our office directly if you would like to book a different arrival day.
- Book through Evans Head First National to ensure you always book the best rate.
- Linen is not included (i.e sheets, pillow cases, bath mats, hand towels, bath/beach towels & tea towels) , unless otherwise stated in the advertised description. Pillows, mattress protectors and blankets/doonas are supplied.
- Linen hire available from the Evans Head Laundrette, 0420 935 482, to book and pay directly.
- Visa and Mastercard accepted (1.5% surcharge applies). AMEX and Diner's cards are not accepted.
- After hourâs key pickup can be arranged, please refer to ourÂ Terms and Conditions Â for more information.
- A $35.00 booking fee applies to ALL bookings. Guests will be required to pay a higher deposit and booking fee if bookings are made through any booking sites other than Evans Head holiday accommodation.
- A $50.00 cleaning fee applies to ALL bookings.
- Evans Head First National processes a pre-authorisation with the credit card details provided on each check in form. Keys will only be accessible once the Security Bond is held or paid by Eftpos. Please refer toÂ SECURITY BOND in our Terms and Conditions Â for further information.
- Christmas Bookings: Current Christmas bookings only have preference to rebook from year to year; if a booking is made online for the Christmas period Evans Head First National reserves the right to cancel it. Current guests have up until their vacating date to rebook after that time it will be open. Â Once the booking calendar is open to the public Evans Head First National will not be held responsible if current Christmas guests have not rebooked the same property. Â
- All balances for Christmas bookings (NSW and QLD Holidays) are due by 1st October that year. If balances are not received then the booking will be cancelled.
- A $400 security bond/pre-authorisation is required for pet friendly properties.
- Guests must advise our office of the breed, colour and age of your pet prior to arrival.
- Pets are not permitted in our holiday properties unless otherwise stated. Please check with our office prior to booking. They are restricted to outside only and Evans Head First National will not be held responsible for the safety of your pet during your stay.
- If your pet(s) is/are found to be inside premises then extra cleaning charges will apply and be deducted from your security deposit and could lead to the immediate termination of the booking with no refund of unused accommodation.
- If fleas are found to be present after your stay in the property or grounds then the charge to have a flea spray will be deducted from the security deposit.
Â - It is the responsibility of the guest to ensure that the pets do not disrupt the peace and amenity of the neighbourhood. Any complaints received may require the guest to find alternate pet accommodation or if deemed excessive could lead to the termination of the booking.
"The unit and the whole complex is great! BBQ was very clean and plenty of gas. Lovely outside areas and the furnishing was very nice. The kitchen was really well stocked with everything that you would need for our 10 night stay. Would recommend to anyone to stay there. We had a wonderful stay. Thank you!!" - Amanda, September 2018
"The unit and the whole complex is great! BBQ was very clean and plenty of gas. Lovely outside areas and the furnishing was very nice. The kitchen was really well stocked with everything that you would need for our 10 night stay. Would recommend to anyone to stay there. We had a wonderful stay. Thank you!!" - Amanda, May 2018
"Really enjoyed our stay great location and very nice apartment we will be staying here again thank you." - Stacey, January 2018
"Maple Lane is in a great location, with all the town's hotspots close by. The unit itself, is also great! See you next year!" - Hayley, January 2018
" Very happy with the service and support that first national gave us will definitely have another holiday through them." - Colin, November 2017
"We couldnt be happier with the holiday property and service from Evans Head First National, their service is excellent." - Gary, October 2017Get the full listing »