Set 600 metres from Shark Bay beach and the Evans River, 1/18 Riverview Street is nestled amongst a leafy fenced yard in a private oasis you will fall in love with. The open plan setting combining kitchen, dining and living area, is light and airy, a great space to enjoy watching a movie, cooking up a storm or playing a board game. The covered entertaining deck is ideal for your brekky, brunch or afternoon BBQ. This house is a home, lived in by a local family that is only offered for let over the summer and Easter breaks.
The three bedrooms are beautifully set up and are little havens in themselves. This house is perfect for a group of three couples and also ideal for a family. There are two spacious king bedrooms and the third bedroom features a comfortable double sofa bed and/or a bunk bed the kids will love. The linen we offer is high quality, mostly organic cotton or bamboo, please request as an optional extra. (Please refer below for more information.)
The prominent Goanna Headland is a few minutes’ walk away, with several walking trails on which you can explore the stunning coastline and native bushlands of the Dirawong Reserve. The reserve comprises 300 hectares of sanctuary, a great way to experience the Bangalang Country of which Evans Head is a part.
(Please note the furnishings will be different to those shown as the house is being refurnished)
What we love ...
- Stylishly furnished with a modish decor
- Glass bi-fold doors out to covered entertaining area
- Views up the river from the master bedroom
- Open plan living and kitchen
- 600 metres from Shark Bay Beach
Tell me more ...
- Master bedroom with king bed and ensuite
- Spacious second bedroom with king bed
- Fully equipped kitchen with dishwasher and electric oven/cooktop
- 2nd bathroom with separate bathtub
- Air-conditioning in master bedroom and living area
- Internal stairs down to living, kitchen and outdoor deck
- Ceiling fans
- Flat screen TV with DVD player
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Gas BBQ
- Block out blinds in bedrooms and living area
- Internal laundry
- Fully fenced yard
- Double carport
THIS PROPERTY IS NOT PET FRIENDLY - refer to our terms and conditions for more information.
- Starting from $1985.00 per week (7-night minimum, Low Season).
- 1/18 Riverview Street is only available to book for the Easter Week, Shoulder and Peak Seasons.
- Please note tariffs may be subject to change. Always check with our Reception team for the best rate.
- During some seasons arrival may be restricted depending upon public holidays and school terms. Please call our office directly if you would like to book a different arrival day.
- Book through Evans Head First National to ensure you always book the best rate.
- Mattress protectors, pillows and pillow protectors, doona covers and inserts are provided.
Book your Linen Package:
Linen Pack 1: $150.00 for 5 beds.
- Book high-quality (mostly organic) cotton linen and towels for your stay with beds made up for your arrival (includes bedding for 2x king beds, 1x single bunk bed plus 1x double sofa bed, 1x bath towel for each person, bath mats, hand towels).
- A minimum of 72 hours' notice is required to book your linen package. Please confirm with our Reception team.
- Beach towels are not supplied.
- Visa and Mastercard accepted (1.5% surcharge applies). AMEX and Diner's cards are not accepted.
- After hours key pickup can be arranged, please refer to our Terms and Conditions for more information.
- A $35.00 booking fee applies to ALL bookings. Guests will be required to pay a higher deposit and booking fee if bookings are made through any booking sites other than Evans Head holiday accommodation.
- A $50.00 cleaning fee applies to ALL bookings.
- Add bedding and towels for $150 per booking. Please confirm with staff when making your booking.
- Evans Head First National processes a pre-authorisation with the credit card details provided on each check in form. Keys will only be accessible once the Security Bond is held or paid by Eftpos. Please refer to SECURITY BOND in our Terms and Conditions for further information.
- Christmas Bookings: Current Christmas bookings only have preference to rebook from year to year; if a booking is made online for the Christmas period Evans Head First National reserves the right to cancel it. Current guests have up until their vacating date to rebook after that time it will be open. Once the booking calendar is open to the public Evans Head First National will not be held responsible if current Christmas guests have not rebooked the same property.
- All balances for Christmas bookings (NSW and QLD Holidays) are due by 1st October that year. If balances are not received, then the booking will be cancelled.Get the full listing »