// T H E - L I T T L E - B E A C H - H O U S E //
Address: 5 Truslove Court, Encounter Bay
Imagine yourselves arriving with the kids and the dog and a mountain of boogie boards, luggage and the bikes attached to the back of the car, just knowing that there is nothing to do when you arrive but unpack and relax on the back deck with a cold one.
If the kids are hankering for the beach, take the short walk along the sneaky pathway in front of the house, down to Franklin parade and while you're down there, pop into EAT at Whalers for a sumptuous late lunch or an early dinner while taking in the view across to Granite Island. The whole family will enjoy the walk up the Bluff or the bike ride into Victor Harbor and beyond.
The house itself located at 5 Truslove Crt is at the end of a no through road so it's kinda perfect for a bit of street cricket after a day at the beach!
This neat 3 bedroom holiday home awaits you in the highly desirable precinct of Encounter Bay. Spacious open plan lounge dining and kitchen. The kitchen is modern and bright with double glass doors leading to the outside entertaining. A family bathroom is available near the bedroom area. A reverse cycle split system for all year comfort. Front and rear decking to sit and soak up the coastal vibe. Don't miss out on this accommodation. An incredible price range that is affordable to all.
Beds will be made up with bed linen and towels upon your arrival.
H I G H L I G H T S
- Less than an hours drive from Adelaide, the region is an eclectic mix of sandy beaches, history, heritage, art and wildlife
- Walk in to beds already made and basic kitchen essentials provided. No need to stress with Unwind Holidays. All there is to do is unpack and head to the beach!
- 5 minute walk to Encounter Bay boat ramp!
T H E - F I N E - P R I N T
- ***Please Note: quality LINEN & TOWEL fee NOT included in PRICE - $12 per bed used.***
-Check in time is 2pm and check out time is 10am. Unless prior arrangements are made, *subject to availability
- Please note this property is strictly non smoking both inside and outside.
- Dog friendly for outdoor dogs only.
- Sorry no parties.
- $400 refundable bond is required per booking which will be refunded upon cleaner inspection after your stay.
H O W - T O - B O O K
- For a quote: enter your dates and the no of guests staying over.
- To clarify any queries before confirming, send us a message,
- We are quite chatty between the hours of 8.30am to 6pm.
- We will usually respond right away from your message.
- When booking direct to Unwind:
we require a 25% deposit to confirm the booking,
Remaining balance is due 14 days prior to arrival.
Payment can be made via Master Card or Visa or Direct Deposit.
S P E C I A L - D E A L
Stay Mid-Week and take advantage of our Sunday to Friday Off-Peak Special
3 nights for $350
4 nights for just $450
5 nights for $550
*Book direct to claim this Special Deal. Available May - August. Not including School Holidays & Long Weekends. Special deal for 2ppl, extra ppl is $20 per person, per night. Price excludes bond. Price excludes cleaning & linen fee. Price excludes $30 booking fee.
C O M P A N Y - D E T A I L S
Unwind Holidays specialises in short term/ holiday rentals. It is our number one priority to make your stay most enjoyable and memorable. Contact one of our friendly booking team via phone, email or sms & we will answer all your queries.
T I R E D - A N D - S T R E S S E D ??
Head straight to Encounter Bay !
Sometimes the only thing that will cure your city blues is an exhilarating gust of fresh, country air! Leave that mountain of documents on your desk and the phone that never stops ringing for just two days. Youre going to journey through the hills and see what change a little trip to The Little Beach House can make!
As well as being placed in an ideal location to explore the bluff, local cafes, art trail and the surroundingwine region, youll be well positioned to take in the delights of the spectacular Fleurieu Peninsula where surfing, fishing, diving, sailing whale watching, food trails, boat tours, 4WD experiences and golf are all activities of choice.
Explore the South Coast including Victor Harbor and Granite Island where you may even spot a whale or two close to the shore. Enjoy a surf or swim at Middleton Beach. Then, head towards Goolwa and Hindmarsh Island for lunch. Stop at Port Elliot to photograph the stunning coastline of Horseshoe Bay and Basham Beach.Return through Mount Compass and Alexandrina Cheese Company!Get the full listing »