Looking for the very best dog friendly beach accommodation?
You've found the right place!
WINNER 5 Paws Award for Dog Friendly Accommodation NSW
Sea Horse Diamond Beach is truly dog (and horse) friendly - inside and out, with a huge fenced house yard and lots of room to play for your dogs and kids. Winners of 3 Tourism of Excellence Awards and now the 5 Paws Award for Dog Friendly Accommodation NSW , Sea Horse is officially recognised as NSWs No. 1 Dog Friendly Holiday Accommodation - so you'll be choosing to stay at the BEST!
DOG, HORSE & FAMILY FRIENDLY with a PRIVATE TROPICAL POOL, CLOSE TO BEACH & FREE WiFi. With a wonderful private tropical pool all to yourself, you'll be able to truly relax and unwind together!
"SEA HORSE DIAMOND BEACH is definately one of a kind. It's your own private mini resort, where you have everything here, without the crowds! Plus your dog or horse are welcome with you!
HAVE A LOOK AT OUR GORGEOUS VIDEO... JUST SEARCH ...Sea Horse Diamond Beach on Utube.
Set on beautiful spacious acres, boasting a sparkling TROPICAL INGROUND POOL and just 800m from glorious Diamond Beach, Sea Horse offers you luxury DOG and HORSE FRIENDLY BEACH HOUSE ACCOMMODATION
DOG FRIENDLY - WE LOVE DOGS!
- WINNER - 5 Paws Award for Excellence in Dog Friendly Accommodation
- DOGS WELCOME INSIDE TOO - Your well behaved dog is welcome to enjoy the comforts of 'Sea Horse' with you. INSIDE & OUT. Sea Horse is truly dog friendly.
- Huge and secure HOUSE YARD is securely fenced with dog fencing so your dog will be able to relax and holiday in outdoor safety, whilst theres plenty of room for them to explore the yard and romp and play with you. You can relax knowing they're safe and secure on the property.
- DOG FRIENDLY, LEASH FREE BEACHES - Diamond Beach, Black Head Beach and Back Beach - your dog will be able to thoroughly enjoy the pleasures of beach swimming, running and digging on its morning walks with you
- DOGGIE DAY PEN - A comfortable, secure, large and sheltered Doggie Day Pen with roomy comfortable kennel and bedding is available for your dogs use (Free of charge), if you have to leave him temporarily whilst you're on here holidays or you're heading out for an evening meal etc.
- DOG FRIENDLY LOCAL CAFES & VENUES are ready to welcome both you and your dog whilst you enjoy their gourmet coffee and delicious meals.
- Can't bear to leave your special pup at home - Bring your dog with you. Dog Kennels worry you or your dog? Bring your pup with you. Got an 'inside' dog - Bring them inside with you, they're allowed inside with you too.
UNIQUELY HORSE FRIENDLY - A HORSE OWNERS DELIGHT.
YOU CAN BRING YOUR HORSE TOO! Sea Horse Diamond Beach is the ultimate horse owners holiday destination. Set up for horses, with 3 stables, lush paddock and all the nearby pleasures of RIDING ON THE BEACH - its awesome! Its an easy short ride to the long golden sands of Diamond Beach, where you can canter along for miles or explore the nearby local forest trails. Farrier and feed delivery services available.
Relaxed, coastal/country, luxury and with SPARKLING OCEAN VIEWS, sunfilled rooms, golden timber floors, interesting antiques, artefacts and 'found' treasures all set amongst spacious gardens 'Sea Horse' is ideally located in the undiscovered paradise of Diamond Beach and in the centre of the mid north coasts best beaches (just north of Forster) and its just 3 HOURS NORTH OF SYDNEY.
A 800m stroll to magnificent Diamond Beach, 3 minutes drive to picturesque (family friendly and lifesaver patrolled) Blackhead Beach and the long quiet sands of Back Beach. You'll find the friendly village shopping centre able to cater for all your requirements (no need to lug heavy groceries with you) plus a newly renovated local pub (with fabulous pizzas) & cosy bowling club just 2 minutes away. Combine this with great dog friendly coffee cafes and trendy interesting craft and homewares shops nearby, this puts 'Sea Horse' in the centre of everything lovely you need for a great holiday and yet still be private and spacious.
PONIES & COWS - ITS A FARMSTAY FOR THE KIDS
Friendly PONIES and COWS graze the neighbours paddocks. Plus you'll be serenaded by the gentle chorus of frogs at night and woken to the gentle warbling of magpies or the distinctive laugh of kookaburras in the morning.
BIRD LOVERS BLISS -'Sea Horse' is a BIRD MAGNET!
Our permanent rainforest creek plus the wide range of trees and plants in the gardens means that the whole year round wild birds abound! Blue Wrens delight in the front hedges, with Rosellas, Lorikeets, Pink Galahs, King Parrots, Native Pigeons, White Spotted Black Cockatoos, Kookaburras, Bowerbirds, Turqouise Kingfishers, Magpies and Leatherheads (to name just a few) all regular visitors to the property and close to the house. Those cheeky Lorikeets will even feed out of your hand on occasion! If you're lucky, perhaps you'll spot one of the endangered Osprey Eagles or Wedge Tailed Eagles that are nesting in our paddock trees. Down by the creek you might encounter a bush turkey or swamp hen, or one of the local Water Dragons scurrying by or spot a wallaby in the quiet of the early evening.
LOVELY LINEN PACKAGES INCLUDED - Crisp, white linens and thick fluffy bath towels are all provided in your stay and your beds will be made up for you on arrival (sofa beds not included). You just need to bring your own beach towels.
* We specialise in, and are the ideal location for, wonderful Dog & Horse & Family Friendly holidays.
* Minimum 3 night stay.
* Please include your phone number in your booking enquiry - we will promptly ring you back to discuss your holiday and booking options.
* Sea Horse is NOT a party house and we do NOT accept bookings for parties or functions (including Schoolies and Bucks/Hens weekends) to be held here.
* We are strictly a Non Smoking property.
Sea Horse Diamond Beach are multiple Tourism Awards for Excellence Winners - officially acknowledged as the No1 Pet Friendly Acommodation in NSW and recognised as one of NSWs top holiday destinations! So you can be sure you're staying somewhere TOP CLASS - your family will think you're fabulous for booking it.
***** PLEASE BE AWARE - Stayz is apparently experiencing technical problems with the email contact system and some emails are not getting through to us. Please do not assume that we have received your email until you have confirmation back from us. Please try again as we are keen to speak with you too.
OTHER LOCAL ACTIVITIES to enjoy when you stay at "Sea Horse" include;
* Great Surfing
* Dolphin spotting
* Humpback Whale watching
* Lake, Rock and Beach fishing
* Bush walking
* Beach combing
* Water skiing
* Championship Golf Courses - Tallwoods, Tuncurry, Forster, Taree, Krambach
* Leisurely Lake Cruises on beautiful Wallis Lake
* Renown Local and Farmers Markets.
* Ten Pin Bowling
* Lawn Bowls
* Mountain Biking
* Great restaurants and eateries
* Modern 3 Cinema complex
* Great Shopping
And much, much more!
'Sea Horse' consists of;
- 'Whale View' Main bedroom with sparkling ocean views and spectacular ensuite - Queen bed.
- 'Treetop' Second bedroom with treetop and rural outlook and separate bathroom - Double bed.
- 'Palm View' Third bedroom with tropical garden views - Double bed and Single bunk beds.
- 'Paddock View' Studio room - Double sofa bed.
- Baby/Infant facilities and equipment available (Free of charge, on request).
STANDARD BOOKINGS ARE FOR 8 PEOPLE but we CAN ACCOMMODATE UP TO 10 GUESTS.
- Beautiful TROPICAL POOL for your family's exclusive private use - happily overlooked by the kitchen and main living areas of the house.
- Truly unique large ensuite bathroom off the main bedroom with handcrafted driftwood shower screen, huge double shower, antique timber dresser and fabulous freestanding pod bath.
- Separate full bathroom with large shower (and wet suit/cozzie drying rails!).
- Studio ensuite bathroom.
- Fully equipped, central timber kitchen incorporating dishwasher, fridge & microwave
- Studio kitchenette with fridge
- 1 sunfilled lounge room with rural/paddock views, furnished with large, comfortable lounge, timber furniture, large LCD TV and DVD player.
- 1 airy lounge room with ocean views and gorgeous handbuilt stone open fireplace (wonderful for winter), furnished with fresh and comfortable cane furniture and antiques and large LCD TV.
- Wrap around verandahs and tall trees protect the house from any hot westerly summer sun, whilst the many large windows and glass doors allow the north easterly sea breezes to keep the house cool and comfortable during summer (negating the need air conditioning) whilst making the most of that gorgeous ocean view.
- A back deck nestled amongst the trees and overlooking the paddock is the ideal place to enjoy a leisurely morning coffee or relaxed evening BBQ.
- 2 BBQ areas - 1 overlooking the stables and paddock and 1 overlooking the pool, front gardens and out to the ocean. Perhaps you'll spot some Humpback Whales as they travel along.
- Spacious lawns and gardens surround the house and include fruit and nut trees.
***** PLEASE BE AWARE - Stayz is apparently experiencing technical problems with the email contact system and some emails are not getting through to us. Please do not assume that we have received your email until you have confirmation back from us. Please try again as we are keen to speak with you too.Get the full listing »