Located in a quiet street and close to Blairgowrie shops, the front and back beach. Spend the mornings at the beach, the afternoon playing board games (provided) and then the evening in the large courtyard relaxing. This family getaway is newly furnished!
This home has a very large living space, plus a second living space for the adults or kids to escape to. It also has a well equiped children s playroom!
Features large open plan living space with large dining table, large corner couch and well equipped kitchen. Separate living area featuring a working fire place. The outdoor space has a dining table for 8 and a relaxing casual couch area for afternoon cheese and biscuits or a BBQ!
The main bedroom is large and has a queen bed, chest of drawers, built in wardrobe, luggage rack and ensuite.
The second bedroom has a queen bed with built in wardrobe.
The third bedroom has 2 sets of double bunks and also has a built in wardrobe. An additional 2 stretcher beds and portacot are also available for use.
TOTAL BEDROOMS 3 , SLEEPS 8 (plus 2 extra)
BED 1: 1 x Queen Bed (inc ensuite)
BED 2: 1 x Queen Bed
BED 3: 2 x Double Bunk Beds
ADDITIONAL BEDS: If required 2 x single camper stretchers and portacot
TOTAL BATHROOMS 2 (inc bath in main bathroom)
- Bath tub
- Children s playroom with table & chairs, bean
bags, boards games, toys, books and more
- Children s dinner ware
- Fire guard
- High chair
- Aldi pod coffee machine (byo pods)
- Sandwich press
- Basic pantry needs e.g oil, flour, glad wrap etc
- Full crockery, cutlery, saucepans, wine glasses, platters & children s plastic sets
- 4 burner BBQ
- 8 seater dining table
- 5 seater couch area
For your entertainment, there is also a large 65” TV (with DVD player), bluetooth, children’s toys, books, DVD’s, boardgames for the kids and adults.
The carport has 2 spots, plus driveway and additional off-street parking for 3 cars at the front of the property.
- Laundry with washing machine
- Bar fridge
- Iron and ironing board
- Hairdryer (ensuite)
- Soap and Shampoo/Conditioner provided
The Mornington Peninsula Shire Code of Conduct states that:
1. All guests must park onsite. Off-street parking is provided for 3 cars in the driveway of this property. Parking of vehicles in the street is not permitted.
2. Additional accommodation is not permitted on site by way of tents, caravans or camper vans.
3. Only guests nominated and agreed in the booking may stay overnight. If other guests stay, extra charges will apply and the agreement may be terminated without refund.
3. Outdoor areas are not to be used between 11pm and 7am.
4. Unacceptable behaviour is not tolerated (aggressive behaviour, yelling, screaming, arguing, cheering, clapping, singing).
5. Guests must dispose of waste in the rubbish and recycling bins provided. Excess rubbish left beside the bins will incur additional charges.
6. Schoolies groups, parties and events are not permitted.
7. Smoking is not permitted anywhere on the property.
8. Pets are not permitted.
NOTE - BYO linen (or linen service on request at an additional charge). Kitchen hand towel, tea towels and bathroom hand towels and bath mats are provided.Get the full listing »