This spectacular sub penthouse offers stunning unobstructed 180 degree panoramic views from Bi-Centennial Park and the Harbour Bridge, to Giants Stadium and the Blue Mountains. Located in the heart of Sydney Olympic Park, you will be hard pressed to find any better than these breath taking views. Just mere footsteps from world class sporting venues, events, train station and restaurant precinct. Ideal for business travelers, concert goers, sporting games enthusiasts and international visitors.
The Australia Towers development is the first residential estate in this vibrant city centre and will surely become one of the nation’s most exclusive places to reside. Where else can you walk to major sporting events, concerts, restaurants, trains, parkland and natural waterways.
Located on level 23, this high level sub-penthouse contains three contemporary designed bedrooms, each with built-in wardrobes and generous king size beds. Can comfortably accommodate up to 6 people in total. The main bedroom has en suite. Second bathroom has a bathtub. Not one, but two secure car parking spaces are provided. Perfect for larger groups. This new apartment is fitted out with designer furniture and appliances, hand picked and furnished by our in-house stylist.
- Perfect Northeast positioned winter garden providing panoramic 180 degree views to the City, Harbour Bridge.
- Designer furniture and beautiful professional styling
- High end designer finishes
- Every room blessed with stunning views
- High speed unlimited NBN internet access
- Huge 65 inch lounge room Ultra HD 4K Smart TV
- Free Premium Ultra HD Netflix is provided
- Free wine welcome gift
- Fresh linen, towels and amenities
- Fully equipped luxury Kitchen with Stone Benches, Stone Splashbacks, Large Drawer Sets
- Stainless Steel Appliances, including dishwasher & microwave
- Video Security Intercom
- Reverse Cycle Air Conditioning
- Tinted Double Glazed Glass, reducing noise
- Built-in Wardrobes
- Gas Bayonet on balcony for BBQ, plus power & water
- Contemporary bathrooms , washer / dryer in Laundry
- Two push bikes are available for the use of guests!
- Two secure car parking spots
All requests, assistance & communication needs to be with us via Airbnb. We are here to assist wherever we can! So we are only a quick message through Airbnb away!
Other things to note
* Extra linen is prepared upon requested at extra $25.
This home is located in Sydney Olympic Park, New South Wales, Australia.
Sydney Olympic Park is Sydney's premier world class sports, live entertainment and recreation facilities district. A large variety of restaurants, shops and public transport only minutes away.
* Easy stroll to endless cafes and restaurants. Thai, Vietnamese, Japanese restaurants, as well as American style burger joint, and a cafe located just at base of building
* Minutes' walk to the waterfront path
* Moments' walk to world-class sports, entertainment and recreation facilities - 10 minutes to ANZ Stadium, 17 minutes to Qudos Arena, 16 minutes to Sydney Olympic Park Aquatic Centre
* Short drive to DFO Homebush, Sydney Markets, Rhodes Waterside Shopping Centre and Westfield Burwood
* DFO shopping centre 10-20 minute walking distance
* Rhodes shopping centre 20-30 minute walking via bicentennial park walkway. Coles supermarket can be found here.
* Woolworths supermarket Newington less than 10 minutes drive
* 14km away from Sydney CBD
* Bus stop at your doorstep, connecting to Rhodes Shopping Centre, Parramatta, Burwood, Strathfield Station and Chatswood. Comes every few minutes.
* 5 minutes walk to Olympic Park Train Station
* 30 minutes drive to Sydney CBD.
Excellent access to public transport and road networks, easy access by car to the City as well as to the M2, M3, M4, M5 and M7Get the full listing »