This 110sqm of space is perfect sanctuary for your Melbourne stay, city at your doorstep, Netflix, Roku, highspeed WiFi 100mbps & parking included. We are at Melbourne Tower Apartment and we offer all the space & comfort of home for family or big group in the heart of Southbank.
This unit has 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, open plan living and dining area, balcony, free WiFi, free indoor parking, flat-screen TV, DVD player, air conditioning, heating, iron, washing machine, tumble dryer, wardrobe/closet, refrigerator, microwave, electric kettle, kitchen & kitchenware, dishwasher, oven, stovetop, and toaster. Our apartment is at 6th floor, as well as swimming pool, gym & tennis court.
1st bedroom - Queen Bed
2nd bedroom - 2 Single beds
3rd bedroom - Queen Bed
Fresh linen, towels, and toilet paper are provided for your arrival.
**Discounts apply to bookings of 7 nights or more**
**Please you must acknowledge our house rules**
- Check-in time is 1PM. Check out by 10AM. Early check-in or late check-out is possible with early notice.
- Not suitable for pets
- No parties or events. No drugs! Excessive noise is subject to cancellation of stay. All guest funds will be forfeited for the entire stay and you will be asked to leave the property immediately. The building security is very strict.
- No smoking.
Smoking is only allowed on the balcony, NOT inside the apartment. Please dispose butts thoughtfully. Do not throw anything off the balcony especially cigarette butts. It is prohibited and may result in termination of rental and loss of bond (security deposit). There is also a CCTV facing towards all the balconies.
- Children must be supervised at all times especially when around the kitchen, opening windows and must avoid balcony area.
- Quiet hours: 10pm - 7am.
Please treat our neighbours with respect.
- THE UNIT ONLY ACCOMMODATES MAXIMUM OF 6 PEOPLE
- Linen and Towels
They are only provided for the amount of guests the booking has listed. Please ensure accurate numbers are listed for the booking. There is no daily housekeeping service.
- No shoes inside
A shoe rack is provided next to the kitchen and front door.
- Children must be supervised at all times especially when around the kitchen, opened windows and must avoid balcony area.
- Energy Efficiency
Please use electric heating fairly and sustainably and turn off the lights, air conditioning, and heating when you don't need it or go out for the day. Use heating when all windows are closed.
Please use it only for legal purposes and all illegal activities such as uploading, or downloading is guests’ responsibility.
Kindly dispose all rubbish through a rubbish chute and ensure you clean all the dishes and other kitchenware before you leave & checkout. Please leave the apartment the way you found it or a similar state to its condition on arrival. Otherwise, additional cleaning charges and security deposit will be forfeited. There is no daily housekeeping service.
DO NOT HANG CLOTHES or other articles on the balcony.
- Lost set of keys, fobs, and a garage remote costs $250 to replace. Please always keep them with you. Car park permit sticker should be displayed on the windscreen at all times.
- Security Deposit
Damage, Breakages, Theft and Loss are the guests’ responsibility during their stay. If you damage the home, you may be charged up to $500. Please report any damaged or missing items to your Hosts.
- We really appreciate if you could update your profile picture so we can recognize you when we meet on the check in day. We understand it might be personal for you but it is important for us so we don’t mix up with someone else.
However, we reserve the right to verify that your identification, using a valid drivers license or passport, matches your profile.
- Should you have any questions regarding your booking please just drop us a message, we will try to respond within 24 hours, mostly it is within an hour. Please mind we can only assist you in the urgent matter, and so please allow us for some privacy
- More details of house rules & instructions are in the unit.Get the full listing »